Christian Assembly’s of God enters my occult shop!

images

Sure, and I’ll pray for you too…

3 Likes

You can pray for me if I can choose the god…

4 Likes

Loki?

2 Likes

Me.

1 Like

Shiva the destroyer! Lol. See how fast they pray then and how fast they high-tail it out the door! :japanese_goblin:

just saw it. me too. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I feel as you do when dealing with Xians. I am polite until they begin to push and then I push back adamantly.

My view on Xianity is as follows. Xianity is a virus on this planet and the sooner we all get inoculated the better. Xianity is disgusting and it has been the oppressor of women for centuries now.

It has been the thing that forced millions of people to submit or die in multiple countries. Thousands of Native people in America and other countries were forced to give up their children to orphanages to be taught Xianity because their parents did not believe. They were taught that their faith was wrong and that their native language was wrong. They did the same thing to the aborigines in Australia. Ripping their children from their families to give them so called xian names and telling them that their culture was inherently wrong.

Xians decided that there was need for a debate to find out whether women had souls or were no better than animals. Xianity is the virus that feeds on the weak and the desperate.

When homeless people need help they are forced to pray and say they are xians to get food in their tummies and a bed to sleep on. (I experienced this personally)

When women who are battered by their husbands and they pray to your so called god and their husband beats them again all the husband has to do is go to their priest and say I am sorry and their sins are absolved.Then they can beat their wives bloody AGAIN and repeat for forgiveness. (I grew up in a neighborhood and saw this happening often)

When someone in prisons in America wants special privileges special visitations and to see their children and so on all they have to do is say that they are xian.(I knew someone in prison and they told me this.)

In America if you are in politics and you want votes tell them you pray to jesus and you get votes. It is disgusting.

Women in the Philippines are constantly pregnant and having children they cannot afford. But abortion is wrong…but it is ok to have children who suffer and are hungry only to repeat this same cycle again and again? This is acceptable to the xian faith? I hate Xianity I hate xians and I call you xians because the x means it is a dead faith to me.

I refuse even to capitalize the word christianity or jesus.

But all of this notwithstanding I am still polite until I need to be firm. It feels that this is the place where I may express how I truly feel about xianity,

4 Likes

That’s hilarious ass kiss. Because according to 3,000 years of history and something of 800 years plus of racist ideologies stemming from both racial groups (religious or not)… Europeans whether pagan or Christian have been hatefully and wrongfully marginalized when their actually some of the best, if not the greatest creators of all time, kindest people yet some of the deadliest of all time when fucked with. And what’s sad is, many Europeans themselves suicidally back these hateful beliefs. To hate on Europeans is to be conventional, a sheeple and part of the hateful herd. Christianity has not only created some of the most profound arts, universities, and created the idea of magick itself… but has preserved Europe for almost a millennia. I’m a Christian/pagan. If you happen to be a European or anyone for that matter, you’re a marxist and full of degenerating hate to say wrongful things towards metaphysically superior christians. I suggest you learn to love and appreciate some of the richest/wealthiest and most powerful cultures in earth which thanks to a jew has transformed Europe into a loving and yet still culturally rich society. You know how Jews use anti semitism as a scapegoat? You’re being an anti white.

Peace to you
And shalom to the Jews reading this. The goyim know that not all of you hate the goys

1 Like

I have been away sick with COVID and helping others deal with it.

That being said.@9timesoutof5 My goodness I could not disagree with you more. I see no reason to defend them at all. However i respect your opinion and I am so glad that you respect my opinion as well. Thank you.

1 Like