Christian Assembly’s of God enters my occult shop!

So I’m lecturing on the natural properties of crystals and stones in my shop, and it was my first time presenting the information as I haven’t done a whole lot of Crystal magick in my time. So I’m nervous enough wanting to do a good presentation, and in waltzes two men wanting to speak to my clients about Jesus and see if we wanted them to pray for us. I asked the one who seemed ‘in charge’ if I looked like I needed prayer. I said, I am contented for now. He said well everyone needs prayer. Then he looked around my shop and proceeded to ask, “do you don’t think you need prayer?” I proceeded to point out our “right hand path” section for those folks who come in looking and told him about my history as a Roman Catholic Church Organist for over 18 years. He said really? I said “yep. My mom was a nun and dad was a deacon. Been there done that.” He said, “I’ll pray for you then…” I said, “please don’t, I don’t need your prayer…now you’ve taken up way too much of our lecture time, and you need to go.” He stated, “I’ll say an intention for you…”and I said, “good and I can say an intention for you tonight…” pointing to our altar with Baphomet. He said, “oh no thank you!” And quickly exited my shop with his cohort. Lol. That shit is exhausting sometimes, but fun to see expressions when you turn the favor back on the fundamentalists! I honestly don’t think he saw that coming based on the look on his face. :flushed:

49 Likes

This is gold. I wish I had been there to see it! :smiley:

20 Likes

Oh my gosh! Haha that’s happened to me before, hate when people do that, I love your comebacks though! It’s pretty funny rlly

8 Likes

27aecd34ecca17eaacd32b7a5e9d3e5a

38 Likes

This thread and picture made my day ;D

7 Likes

Stealin’

5 Likes

Was going to say the same thing haha

4 Likes

The expression on his face was TRULY priceless!!!

4 Likes

Baphomet is a great spirit for getting rid of Jesus freaks they just get chills around the goat man… :goat:

6 Likes

download

9 Likes

That just blows my mind…

2 Likes

Who do I need to kill to get this? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

you cant it’s owned by the satanic temple

2 Likes

Dammit… Always unlucky…

2 Likes

I believe smaller replicas are available! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Really?? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Everyone at the satanic temple. And you’re going to do a lot of additional killing because there’s going to be a lot of witnesses, cameras, and the Church of Satan’s Main location is in a high traffic area, so you have to kill all those people too. Really not worth the trouble over a statue.

3 Likes

OP, is there any security footage?

3 Likes
2 Likes

They can definitely be rude. But this is such a priceless situation! I wish I could have seen.

In my experience the Christian’s are all just too pushy. I made a bracelet when I was 19, it was beautiful and made of evil eye beads. When this highly Baptist lady came in she asked what the beads were so I explained that “they’re evil eye beads. They protect you from the evil eye. Or in simpler terms, from bad luck.”

Her response was “Oh… That’s the devil!” And proceeded to lecture and invite me to her church.

Had I known what I do now I think I would have responded with a "Why thank you. I’ll let Lucifer know you like it. :smile: "

5 Likes