Christian Assembly’s of God enters my occult shop!

Standing on tiptoes, one foot in front of the other and with arms horizontally extended and head dropped to the side say, ‘Jesus loves you this much!’
The sins and filth of xtianity sicken the very Sun! And you come in here?
Father, son and male holy ghost - like Caspar - that’s homosexual writ large! Divine multiple personality disorder! And you worship that?

If it were me I’d perform a quick banishing pentagram and send it through them.

Al.

6 Likes

I love you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

To be completely honest, I harbor a lot of resentment for Christians. I don’t mind Jews and Muslims in America, though. (I even prefer them, really) It’s not even about personal experiences. It’s about so many things, the religion’s history, the fallacies of their beliefs, corrupt and even criminal acts done by Christians, even the actions of their god in the bible. However, what I think I hate the most is the utter hypocrisy of Christians.

Yesterday, I was chilling with a friend in town who lives alone. He’s a nice guy, but is going through therapy for drug use. He lives in a tiny, not so well kept apartment paid for and supported by his parents. He has no job, but smokes, drinks, and still uses recreational legal drugs. He gets alot of attention from girls and wants to be a guitar player. He’s genuine but extremely immature and air headed. However. he tried forcing his beliefs onto me, saying “If you want to attract success, you need to allow Christ in.” I swear, I never had seen him do this before. I left completely enraged.

His hypocrisy was multilayered. For one, he said he was forcing it on me out of love. In actuality it was a need to control. Second, he spoke about “God’s plan” and “Everything happens for a reason.” Even Theologically, that only means God makes people suffer just so he can be praised when he “saves” them. Third, the bible states that drunkeness is a sin, and one would be stoned for it. He smokes, drinks, does drugs, and commits “adultery”. (That’s only bad in the context of the bible I mean) While I do not smoke, do drugs, or drink and am (Not by choice) a virgin. I’d be a better Christian than he is. Forth and final, he continuously said “Be open minded” and yet he derailed all other gods and non-abrahamic religions, included (but not surprisingly) satanism. Fifth and final, he couldn’t see how he looked. This drunkard, drugged up, nicotine addicted bum with no job, no school, supported by his parents forcing Christ on to me. It’s really a combination of frightening because he looks so crazy and hilarious because of how cliche it is. All he had I for me to envy was good looks and attention from girls, albeit the crazy ones who themselves have lots of issues. In fact one was clearly stalking him.

Rant aside, I believe in treating ALL Christians as they treat those who are different from the norm of white light faiths. I’m not saying discriminate absolutely or commit acts of violence against them. I am, however, saying that when one shows their true colors like that, DO NOT TAKE SHIT! Do not be polite. Do not try and be nice. Do not be open minded. Call them out on their bull shit. Be outraged. Cause a scene if it’s appropriate. If not, than be subtle. Catch their name and curse them. However, I work at a grocery store so most of my customers are Christian. Though this is your shop, your lecture, your domain. I don’t know if you follow satanism, but one of the rules of the earth clearly states anyone who insults you in your domain (especially in a manner such as this) should be treated cruelly. You should have demanded they leave the moment they made their intentions known and threatened to call the police if they didn’t submit. You should’ve asked for both their names, dug up whatever available info you could on them, then cursed them. Even if you felt you could handle them, they may prey upon someone who couldn’t, and the best defense can sometimes be an offense.

WE DON’T OWE CHRISTIANS ANYTHING. IT’S TIME WE STOP PRETENDING WE DO. IF A CHRISTIAN DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ANYONE (It doesn’t have to be one of us) WE DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM.

5 Likes

Classic! Did you happen to get that on video?
Once there were some Jehovah Witnesses who came to my door and I opened the door wide so they could see Eshu and Ogun (and Eshu and Ogun could see them too)! The two JW’s gasped and ran away. :ghost::rofl:

1 Like

Holy crap! Wow…there most definitely should be!!! I will have to check the system!

1 Like

So, you’re saying that the power of Christ didn’t compel you? :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey! Leave the Christians alone! Their souls taste better. :yum:

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why my head began to spin when they wouldn’t leave…!

4 Likes

Dear xian, you appear to be in my shop interrupting my lecture. Are you buying? No? No? No? Then shut the fuck up and listen? No? No? No? Then you are trespassing on private property - there is the door - leave now…

I had a godsquadder attempt to cut in front of me in a queue for the post office. I was in no way dressed to look ceremonial and yet she started on me, with her indoctrination and how unchristian I was blah blah blah, funny thing was she was questioning my birth sign, ohhhhhh they’re evil I tell you. Complete bloody nutter. Started praying at me, I wished her a blessed satanic day as I went up to the counter - didn’t look back.

There are way too many people who try to ram stuff down your throats, turn up at your door. I now have signs and ask if they’re illiterate - does their religion forbid reading? No, so why can’t you read the sign, now get orf moy laaaand!

It’s like they’re immune in some way and their head honchos send them out as canon fodder.

Next time I’m getting a paint ball machine, open season on the local baptists…

5 Likes

Hahah you handled that very well

2 Likes

This is the best I can do! Unfortunately, the audio doesn’t work on my phone app. So I could only grab the visual from one camera view. There’s another camera on the front door, but I couldn’t coordinate both to grab a composite. You can see by my expressions that I’m really “not interested”… and I start to get firmly annoyed when they persist. And then just proceed with the lecture. Finally I had to offer the return favor of petition and you see my left hand gesture back towards the altar with baphomet, at which they finally leave. Lol. (I can’t seem to load the video feed, so here’s a jpeg of the video feed. At least you get an idea of perspective and how close they came up to me and my altar.)

5 Likes

I wrote this before seeing that you did post the shot

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::imp:

1 Like

Your demonic friends drew him in close so they could “see” him–I imagine that life has been fairly interesting for him since this encounter. :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Yes…I can say for sure!

1 Like

They wanted to Evoke their Savior in your shop, that is wonderful. Along with their lack of preparatory immersion indicating that they can-not comprehend that they might be perceived by a certain perspective as being the difficulty.

3 Likes

Post this in your shop.
“The real reason he was crucified”.

3 Likes

This refers to what is a witch, as in any who have perfected their knowledge of the world. And this Jesus had help through Evoking spirits and calling it prayer. But I provided a simplified version of my explaining here <(https://pin.it/ijwyaqxzpbh222)>.

2 Likes

I cringe when people say they’ll pray for me , I feel like it sends nasty spirits my way .:unamused:
I get it when they’re trying to be nice but when they’re being passive aggressive Ill catch myself wishing magic was like the movies so I could turn them into a freaking toad

4 Likes

I just tell em u need my permission to do that and they don’t get it

2 Likes