Choosing the right spirit

My desire is simple, to quickly and effectively overcome my financial limitations, find the right job that will pay well and I will actually enjoy and keeping that job, and to cultivate inner wealth.
How do i pick the right spirit to help me?

I have read interesting things about Belial, Bune, Auriel, and Ghob, although I’m sure there are other potential great choices. I’m not sure who to pick, i want to be cautious and make the right choice for my particular situation and personality.

Thank you all for your time

7 Likes

I recommend Hala’thor from The Book of Azazel. He can help you to find a career that not only provides for you financially but also connects to your greater destiny.

8 Likes

What sort of offerings does he prefer?

3 Likes

I don’t know as I don’t give offerings. Most likely the usual things like wine would work.

6 Likes

You may wanna research a few of them and select the one you feel connected to the most.

2 Likes

So I will have to look into the personalities methods etc of said spirits, then aquire sigils and other necessary information.

Does anyone have any detailed information they can share about how said spirits operate in this context?

2 Likes

Be very specific with how you want this money to come with you and be sure to tell them not to harm anyone including you in the process.

If you make a promise then stick to it!! Don’t forget your end of the bargain because it comes with unpleasant consequences.

4 Likes

I had not heard of halathor until now, thanks, ill have to look into this one as well

2 Likes

Im not able to fully communicate with spirits at this point, i can summon their presence through sigils though. How do i figure out what it wants in exchange to make a deal? And all the different specifics

2 Likes

Yes you can.

You ask for a sign. You can also always work on the offering before hand, for example promise to give them food and public credit (I recommend public credit always).

4 Likes

I am having trouble deciding, there are many good choices

2 Likes

I would also recommend Bog Veles, he’s a god of wealth.

1 Like

Which one stands out the most for you?

1 Like

I can testify to Bune. She has been good to me. Belial is tricky, but always comes through for you.

As for the others, I don’t know. I recommend Papa Legba. He is the road opener, guardian of the crossroads and a link to the gods and ancestors. He will help open up more opportunities to you.

I also recommend a servitor of mine:

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

I’d recommend checking out the books Magickal Riches and Wealth Magick, both by Damon Brand. Even if you’re drawn to other magick, the first halves of those books are about establishing the right mindset and getting a feel for occult money-making. When it comes to finances, your mindset really is half the battle, and it’s the area that people tend to have the most blockages around or just difficulty getting to work.

6 Likes