Chi/Orgone/Magnetic fluid is the key

I’ve read a book that resume well the basis of magick within rites and tradionnal consideration
It’s talk about the chi, the energy of life, basically the energy for manifesting,healing and influencing life.
Frantz Bardon talked about fluid condenseurs, it is probably an other approach of magnetic fluid called by Frantz Anton.
The current issue is that people tend to consider that orgone/radionnic/non-conventional tools are chaos magick,and I agree that there is a lot of charlatans in this branch, fake radionnics, fake orgone, “quantum” shit, but I will always think that magick that involve paradigm shifting is one of the best way to determine what is the key of a powerful spell, the source of success in magick.

I think we should definitely search how to effectively and easily concentrate and accumulate magnetic fluid,instead of searching for rituals and spells (I speak for beginners)
Semens is considered as a magnetic fluid,but for people who tried and never experienced results,what is the issue?

As usual if you have sources, knowledges and experiences

2 Likes

Thank you !!

Please pull your post before lady-eva see it. The first page expresses the copyright permissions which you dont have.

Thanks

Oh lord…
BALG the forum where everything is possible,but copyright is the first barrier…
How are we supposed to progress if we can’t share interesting documents and informations…

Maybe you can do it via PM,but you should follow the rules

We try to keep this site available to everyone. Violating copyright infringement could have serious consequences for the site as well as for you personally. Every post you place here is pubic and could be traced back to your personal IP Address. The fines are hefty. It’s nothing personal. We just got to look out for each other.

It’s easy to find stuff online so If you just post a title and author most of us are savvy enough to find it offsite:)

1 Like

@Lady_Eva might want to fix this post so the link isn’t still accessible through the edit button - moving it to the lounge for now as it violates the rules

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:

It’s not yours to share though. Please read this post for more on that: Simple modern book with all the demons and their sigils - #8 by Lady_Eva

2 Likes