Checking in

It’s been awhile. As you’ve all know I did a very I successful money spell a couple years ago. It allowed me to not work and help out my friends in need for a few years. I also experienced a few tragedies unrelated to the spells. A couple of friends unalived themselves and my beloved dog passed having lived a full long long life. I got depressed and did my very best to practice daily as suggested by members of this forum. until mentally I couldn’t focus anymore. So thank you!

I am grateful that the funds kept me afloat this long. I am going to try the spells again as I am getting tight. The positive is, I discovered my passion in photography now. I also determined I am gifted in Love spells, break-up spells, and money spells.

I hope everyone is doing well. And while I’m here, would y’all suggest I use a new spell for money or keep working with my past demons?

10 Likes

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face: And yeah, I’d go with the spirits that were successful for you in the past. Experimentation with new methods can come later when you are in a position of want, not need.

3 Likes

I would say, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. :smiley: Keep doing what you’re doing.

2 Likes