Chaos magick experiments / new year's and other events

Feel free to delete if something similar I know it annoys people if it’s a topic that’s already been discussed.

I’ve been mulling over chaos magick sigils recently and harnessing energy. As I understand it and please feel free to correct me. A lot of the ceremonial magick that was structured in the old days was designed to generate energy. Whereas these days we could get that same energy at a sporting event, or an event like the countdown to a new year.

The idea is everyone at that moment is focussing on one thing at the same time. That’s a lot of psychic energy.

I also thought about the dynamics and protocols of chaos magick. Is it the user himself/herself subconscious or could we pour energy into the symbol/sigil itself? For instance if I create a sigil and put it in a microwave, it sound crass and lazy. But that microwave generates a lot of energy, and a microwave had a sphere inside that spins round. What about a kettle?

I’ll tell you the truth I’m just looking to have a bit of fun which I don’t find many topics on as of late. I remember reading a chaos magick book from the early 2010s / 2000s and in the book the author had a forum. He designed like a group hypersigil and participants from all over started to do it so in the end all over the world.

I really want to try and evoke strange experiences this year for the sake of strange experiences. It seems in many ways a sensible approach if one follows the rules of engagement.

And I know group work people are wary of but was using that as an example.

Sorry for my poorly constructed post. Using my phone and had a drink so go easy. Just feel like maybe we could share some cool stuff we tried.

Yep. Sounds about right for chaos magick. The old school books are full of things like this.

I’m not sure what your point of this post is though. What are you looking for?

1 Like

Well just thought a discussion on techniques people use to harness energy from if they wouldn’t mind discussing.

Any book recommendations?

The part that’s needed is INTENTION. Energy follows mind, It’s no good having plenty of energy if it just sits there making your sigil all nice and warm and doesn’t do anything else. To make that energy useful you want to apply your directed attention and intention to instruct the energy on what it should do.

Real vampires call this kind of energy “ambient” energy. For many it’s a primary feeding source. (That’s for real vampire not perfectly healthy mages who figured out 1% of energy working posing as vampires.)

Another good source is a waterfall, concerts, malls, church gatherings etc. Each has a different quality. The water energy is perfect for magick, so is the energy from high mountain spots. Chaotic, hot, yang human ambient energy is good for chaotic, hot and excited workings.

Just be careful not to be too open to unwanted energy, like sickness, ghosts attracted to the noise and light, parasites of drugs, violence and alcoholism… stay focused on energy you would want to include and affect you, like the joy, hope, the looking forward to new things, everybody being nice to each other, all the good stuff. Amplify it and see if you can make everyone at the party Euphoric.

1 Like