Chaos magic

Today I got a sign that I need to practice chaos magic. Can someone here give me a source to learn about it?

Please use the search function for generic questions. And/or Google.

3 Likes

What was the sign?

Zen

1 Like

Hands-On Chaos Magic by Andrieh Vitimus is a good chaos-centric self-initiation book.

Anyone just starting out should probably also read The Kybalion for a baseline understanding of the theoretical metaphysics behind most modern magical thought.

AO Spare’s Book of Pleasure is also good to read since it was instrumental in creating the fundamentals of chaos magic, although it’s a bit difficult to understand. The author was more of a poet than a scientist.

2 Likes

Mod note: please do not provide links that violate copyright laws.

This is the forum on a legal business and publisher, Become a Living God, as such it’s part of the rules you agree to by being members to respect existing laws including copyright.

One post edited.

1 Like

Here is an amazing free animated guide that will walk you through getting started with chaos magick. This was shared to me by one of the old mods. I printed it out and made my own physical book and it’s still one of my favorites to date. I really hope bluefluke makes more

If you search you can find up to chapter 4 and the 5th being in the works. Or so they have said since 2018.

2 Likes

Link is dead.