Channeled messages / King Paimon

King Paimon likes red wine?

2 Likes

In my personal experience I have not offered that for him, I always give sweets or chocolates ( however this does not mean he doesn’t like it, I just haven’t personally given it ) I do believe others have offered Red wine on the forum and he’s liked it but I won’t ask him any more questions today like this. He seems very fond of peanut type chocolates though ! :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :black_heart:

1 Like

The reason I have those two pronunciations listed was because yesterday when I tried to find the origin of his name, a certain language was suggested in translate. I researched pronunciations and meanings from that point. I don’t feel like it is my place to share further details about it as if he wanted that known publicly, he would have done so already through the various magi he’s interacted with over the years.

There’s also a great possibility that I am wrong with my findings and do not wish to add anymore misinformation to his legacy. The Christian Church has already marred his image by using propaganda to turn his character into a caricature.

1 Like

I always pronounce it like Pay-mon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @heartignited ! Reminds me a lot of what He has told me before that I shared here:

7 Likes

Yes I’ve read these many times :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: wonderful advice from a mighty King indeed.

3 Likes

@heartignited

Can you ask King Paimon about help and advice to come into contact with a dear friend I need to get back into contact with?

His name is Hamid Reza and I miss him dearly.

If you’re taking questions, may I ask for a small favor?

I tried to call him several times in the past. I mostly don’t get responses (with some exceptions from Bune, Lucifer and the angel Opfaal, were things indeed happened). May you ask if he just doesn’t wish to work with me or if I just still suck too much at magic?

Thanks.

Anyone interested in hearing some of his stories let me know.

4 Likes

Yes. Yes I would. Especially if he’s ever dropped hints regarding the stories found on Goetic seals.

@Purple. I used to know a Purple. His brother went by the nickname Periwinkle. I blame them mainly for why I got so accustomed to discussing philosophy and science while stoned to the point I could barely tolerate the boorishness of other stoners. Sorry for the useless random memory from my life.

Hi dear, unfortunately he really dislikes this. As stated before he wants peoples to invoke him himself. Sorry for any inconvenience !

Hey! I won’t be taking questions as he’s stated he wants people to invoke him himself. I’m uncertain if he does or does not wish to work with you, he may have used his Kings / other spirits to talk to you and you may not have noticed?

1 Like

Part two random tidbits

( In regards to information overload / different views )

King Paimon :crown:: It’s kind of like a stew and everyone’s opinion / knowledge is an different ingredient. The more ingredients you add, the more of an incomprehensible mess it becomes; the more tricky it becomes to identify the flavour etc.

( In regards to his personal interests )

Em :angel:t2:: Is your favourite subject art / creativity? Not the ones you teach but more so what you personally enjoy.

King Paimon :crown:: It is among my most favourable yes, alongside music, passion, lust, knowledge.

( In regards to someone saying King Paimon doesn’t like jokes, I thought it might make people laugh :joy: he’s quite sassy at times even if it’s unintentional )

Em :angel:t2:: Do you agree with this statement King Paimon?

King Paimon :crown:: Well it’s quite simple really, the majority of humans are just a lot less funny than they think they are.

( In regards to future telling )

Em :angel:t2:: Are we only able to predict the future due to it being able to change at any given moment?

King Paimon :crown:: Exactly correct, at it’s current course it can go in the way we assume; however that can change at any time.

( In regards to his relationship with his two Kings )

Em :angel:t2:: Are you close with your Kings or is it more so strictly business?

King Paimon :crown:: Business mostly, they do my bidding. That’s what they are there for.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you get along with them?

King Paimon :crown:: Yes, no quarrels with them.

( In regards to his status )

Em :angel:t2:: Are you considered a God, not just a daemon / angel?

King Paimon :crown:: To some humans and entities yes.

7 Likes

While I am on this topic, please feel free to message me. I am looking for new friends on this path / to share experiences :two_hearts: Lots of love xox

2 Likes

Same here ! On meeting new people i this path , it’s awesome!

1 Like

I’m glad more and more people are making a connection with him, he really is great.

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

( In regards to the movie Hereditary )

King Paimon :crown:: It is a little uneducated and misrepresents me as this callous and evil being.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you care for it?

King Paimon :crown:: No - I’m … indifferent. It misrepresents me, but I am used to this from humanity by this point.

4 Likes

( In regards to misinformation spread unintentionally or on purpose )

King Paimon :crown:: There are people who are correct and there are people who are “posers” and don’t know what they are talking about.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you dislike them?

King Paimon :crown:: Only the ones who know they are not being honest, those who are not of sound mind and believe they are correct are not guilty of their misinformation. The ones who know and still preach lies however … I do not have time for them.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you find some of them arrogant?

King Paimon :crown:: That I do, using the knowledge and communication from higher beings for a prideful boon in their social status or to control the knowledge of other people. If I had it my way, it would be a crime which was punished.

3 Likes