Change my mind

Both videos make fair arguments, but to give them weight you must first assume that what is being said is objective. They are, in the end, opinions. Good opinions, yes, but I don’t wholly agree as well. If I did not at least question it then I would be RHP, lol.

Ok no. What HE/SHE wants to do is not what I want to do. That is HIS problem. It’s not my concern what he does, unless I’m involved. He can make his own choices.

Let me ask you this, is it your problem that someone fucked up and what happens after is a result of their own stupidity? No. It isn’t. Not to say that Catholicism is stupid but it fits for a decent example. So yes, no skin off my nose if he walks a different path than me. They’re the same end result anyways.

I actually agree with that wholeheartedly, but I never found any Christian churches to encourage self exploration and understanding in the manner I feel the Christ would have intended. Like I said, Jesus was cool, but those who claim to preach his word tend to really miss the mark.

2 Likes

@Woodsman81 There is a reason I tend to just use the term “Sinister” nowadays. I don’t want to get into the whole “define the LHP” debate. If I just say “Sinister” then people get what I mean. I DO consider myself LHP btw. It’s just that I’d rather not get into that ridiculous debate.

The art and architecture are great, some people that I know are fine, but still strongly dislike organizations like this.
I really don’t want to prove you’re wrong, you’ve got the answers, so:

Good luck!

Hmmm. Triggered? For the record you were not the one I had in mind when I said that. After enough conversations with you I think I get the idea of what you are saying, and in some ways I agree. When you say darkness or sinister I know you do not mean it in the context of what I am describing. There was actually a thread not long ago with almost the exact title I quoted, and more than a few others recently, that are claiming to have the ONE truth, and that is about as RHP as you can get.

I do find it interesting that you immediately assumed I meant you, however. Something on your mind?

Also, since there seems to be such obvious confusion with OTHER people (not you, lol) as to the differences between LHP and RHP then I can see no more appropriate place to address the topic than in a thread where someone is asking for arguments to convert. To convert one must first understand the differences needed for an actual conversion to occur.

3 Likes

@Woodsman81 LOL. I did not assume you meant me. I just threw that in because I AM one of the “the infernal is the only way” people

2 Likes

and what do you mean by darkness?

Absolutely.[quote=“Woodsman81, post:39, topic:21243”]
Darkness is the only way.
[/quote]

Honestly I wouldn’t mark that as right hand path I’d mark that as self limiting and weakness.

1 Like

Yeah, but i can tell from actually reading what you have to say that you do not mean it the same way some people do. It seems like some folks basically just substitute Yaweh for Satan or Lucifer, replace angelics with demonics, and call themselves LHP while still making all the same philosophical conclusions as any other RHP religion.

I am a fairly sinister individual myself, despite my benevolent tendencies towards those I care for, so I actually appreciate much of what you have shared. What I disagree with you about is probably less then you think.

4 Likes

I feel it is RHP because that view reflects an assumption that there is one truth alone, it is their truth, and so they stop asking certain questions. When you engage in spiritual activity, unless you are some kind of never before seen ascended being, to stop questioning is to stagnate, which I feel is a major pitfall of most RHP perspectives. And yes, it is a self limiting weakness. When you make a choice to accept one truth and one truth alone you also place yourself at the mercy of that truth. That is pretty RHP to me.

3 Likes

I can see what you mean now

I see what you are saying bro, and I only wanted to encourage people who were at the same place I once was. And no it is not my problem until I make it one. I just want people to feel good enough in their own skin to progress because that is where I am at. Way beyond any religion, but still looking, and uncertain.

2 Likes

Why do you want your mind to be changed? The only person who can do that is yourself.

And for the record, I’m anti-dogma. I don’t think anyone can exactly be 100% anti-Christ without limiting themselves to the same extent some limit themselves within a RHP religion. I am inspired by books that have some dogma (such as the Satanic Bible), however those same books admit that the content is not meant for the masses and they are for a specific system. I’m sure many Christians use the Holy Bible in a similar manner. Joy of Satan has policies that are extreme examples of anti-Christ to the point where I would call them RHP Satanism. They don’t even allow animal sacrifices just because it’s in the Holy Bible. (Which I think is a stupid reason not to allow sacrifices. Come on, at least give a ethical or rational reason).

So even though my comments will sometimes sound anti-RHP, I realize not every RHP religion or path is dogmatic. I just get fed up by people who decide they aren’t ‘X’ if they don’t adhere to dogma/law ‘Y’ because ‘Z’ said so, times 30, and then they act hypocritically because they don’t understand the dogma in the first place. Regardless of what path they follow. I just see more Abrahamic followers (Islam is more guilty of this than Christianity actually) and white-light Pagans (mostly Wiccans) using that kind of reasoning, mostly to smack down people who would otherwise be on their side. In my opinion, if you follow dogma because it feels right for you, the only two reasons it would not be okay is if you push that dogma on others or if you go against the dogma you follow to the point where it’ll affect others around you. Other than that I don’t really have any business what everyone is doing.

2 Likes

I mean…your not wrong

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m not the only one who sees that as RHP. Its just the same as saying that the only “right way” is the way of (insert religious figure’s name or object/concept of given religion’s).

4 Likes

Seems lhp is more counter cultural and rhp is mainstream

now he doesn’t really talk about Illuminati but hierarchy I think it might be helpful to the discussion.

2 Likes

My thought is just everyone should see it and say it as it is. Truth, IMO.
One movie I saw … Zeitgeist opened my eyes more, I would say if you want to know everything, bend the rules, etc, people could steer offpath.
I know that I don’t know anything, but I believed that since I was damned, I better wake up quick and absorb as much as I can, master myself, and get outside more. Stress less, I believe that if I hadn’t taken up dabbling, I probably would have steered off the path.
Being a Christian, things didn’t always add up, few people were perfect, but you accepted and loved them. Where it interferes in other areas of my life gets me annoyed.
But, even if I’m going to go to hell anyway, I don’t have control of time, live like a Christian magician anyway. Perhaps an Essene magician.

Dude I watched that video about timithy debuking rhp…I wanted to slice my ears off he is so bland and robotic

1 Like