Chances of azazel fucking me up if I summon him acording to the solomonic way?

First of all don’t wanna call him the solomonic way but he don’t come or even do what I asked him.

Now in the excellent book of magick it says to call him and curse him if he don’t show. How did this guy manage to curse the demon king to even show up.

According to the book you’re meant to then ask azazel to bring you spirits like king solomon to train you.

The book have this sort of stuff written "by God’s power constrain thee that thou
do appear here and do my commandments without any more stay.

“By these holy names of God I here constrain thee: Sabaoth,
Adonai, JC, Tetragrammaton, and by this holy name Aglaon, Laiagin,
Lialgagie, that thou do appear here quickly”

Then if he don’t come then you say “O thou spirit Azazel, who hast been taken for a noble spirit and king,
and yet I cannot ɹnd it in thee, by thy disobeying of God’s word:
Therefore I shall do as art wills me. O thou wicked and rebellious spirit,
that rebels against God’s power,” ect

How did magickian from the victorian era manage to use curse language and get azazel to do this? If I do if can I expect same results?

Demons don’t really care about JCI, especially Solomonic rituals.

I think worst case scenario would be he just wouldn’t show up.

2 Likes

Spirits have always been called in the names of other, more superior spirits, whether that superior is seen as God, or Jesus, or Lucifer. The Solomon tradition works, and none of the modern practitioners of it seem to get any kind of blowback from it, so I think it is only the pro-demon contingent who gets their panties in a bunch about it.

9 Likes

They didn’t placed blockages in their mind so they could manifest by simply believing in their magick. Can you do the same? Sure. If you reprogram your brain that refuses to accept magick is real.

2 Likes

The theory would be that the magician must have the divine authority (invocation of Omnipotence, which puts the evocator at the top of the hierarchy) otherwise, but also a bit generally, conjurations such as the first 2 from Goetia may be used; while it may be better to avoid other offensive and threatening parts.

1 Like

Pardon me, but which book exactly are you using?

1 Like

It says in the book to pray to the arch angels before conjuring azazel into a crystal

Yes, a (not mandatory) approach is to invoke the Quarters which may be elemental, demonic or angelic like in this case, in order to kinda have the universe inside the temple.

nice way to try it but when you going to try it i think you are going to another definition of magic, this sort of the arabic and Jewish magic when you called the demons and other kings of Djins and i readed a lot of them you called them by the names of the god not names of Jesus names but god of solomon names after they come to you they give sort of chant this chant will give a Servants of what you called {Djin or demon not kings} that Serve you in what you need with spell and others things and azazel not one of the names that knowing in arabic magic so i don’t know if he will come to you by this way, name of azazel in arabic called Satan{iblis} and he will not come to you until you be in naked or some sort of what demon love in arabic but be careful of this type of magic {arabic magic} it’s really dangerous because it’s need more than you stay in dark room and chant and more

@SatanMom You have already been asked twice already to properly introduce yourself, so before you make any more posts, PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so WILL result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected:

handIntro

2 Likes

If Azazel has a higher power you could try calling him using it, albeit I don’t think he does given azazel ties to jinnestan he’s technically his own higher power unlike the goetia who can be called by using t name of Lucifer.

The reasons why he isn’t showing up and doing what you ask him to?

You have split energy. You want him to show up, but somewhere inside of your mind, you doubt that he will. You have to make sure your expectation matches your desire. So you want him to show up? Expect him to. Eliminate all doubts, fear, concerns, worry, etc before you call him. You’ll know when you’re there… when you’ve achieved the match between your desire and expectation, you’ll feel very good and confident about him showing up.

You asked him to do something? Nope, you have to command him. Otherwise he won’t work for you. Again, you have to make sure your expectation matches your desire here.

You’ve gotta be easy about getting your desires fulfilled. Remove all frustration, fear, desperation, etc from the equation.

Lastly, never do something you don’t want to do or you don’t feel good about, especially with sorcery, but this applies in every area of life. Try to find a way to feel good about it, or simply don’t do it, find another method.

3 Likes

This is interesting because I tried to evoke spirits in a friendly way for many months, mainly influenced by demonolatry, and I didn’t get any shitty results.

On the other hand, I’m using Gordon Winterfield’s method (Demons of Magick) and things have improved a lot (of course, it’s not infallible, but I can say that it works for me). It was difficult to change the approach and use Abrahamic things, but in the end, I don’t care about pleasing the demon, I only care about results. I misunderstood “commanding spirits” as “treating them like shit”, but that’s not quite the case.

4 Likes

As you’ve said, commanding them doesn’t equate to treating them disrespectfully. And you can still be friendly (that is, not hostile) whilst doing so. You are the boss of your reality, and they are awaiting your commands.

“Allow me to achieve x, y, z.”
“Target so-and-so and destroy them.”

Something like the above, said in a commanding/forceful tone, whilst knowing that it is done, is ime the best way. It’s also the way the spirits (particularly Belial) has taught me.

Even better is something like this:

“So-and-so is annihilated and they’re no longer a part of my reality.”

“Please could you go out into the world and bring me $1000?” is not the way to get it done. There’s no real authority in it.

“Bring me $1000 or I’ll insert threat” clearly isn’t the way to get it done either, it’s not going to make the spirit want to work for you, it’s disrespectful, and you won’t get the best co-operation. That’s been my experience. Screaming abuse at them or hurling insults will only get your arse kicked.

5 Likes

The Goetia remains the industrial standard for evocation because it works. With variants and derivatives of it YMMV, but Goetia’s Goetia, and if the power’s there it’s there and you’ll feel if and when you do the rites.

Azazel is a really stupid and dangerous one to try a first attempt with even supposing you’re properly practiced, trained and mentally prepared, even considering doing Goetia if you’re not ready period is already stupid and dangerous.

3 Likes

Where would be the best place to start?

People still do use these methods of conjuration, as they have for hundreds of years, so they are valid. Perhaps Azazel isn’t the best spirit to use as your first attempt, as he can be quite dangerous and his energy is extremely intense (when I have evoked Azazel via demonolatry methods it feels like my body is burning and it can feel like he is crawling through my chakras).

My bigger concern would be that Azazel is clever and will likely do what he can to escape. There’s a famous story of a magician conjuring Samael in such a way and attempting to bind him with a crown, inscribed with the names of God. Samael convinced the magician to burn incense in celebration of his success, which was idolatry, and immediately fled with the powers of God being broken by this act. Obviously different spirit but similar high ranking and powerful. (not saying you’re trying to bind! just a general warning!)

1 Like

I recommend start with simpler methods and smaller goals. NAP and evocation books from GoM are good suggestions.

You can also try to evoke Azazel using simpler methods, such as Koetting’s flashing sigil evocation.

3 Likes