Challenge by EA

Day 3 of 90: Spirit Feast
I didn’t notice much of a change in terms of engagement today. However, I did a better job of visualizing a long table with seating spread out before me. Those who I specifically invited enjoyed it. I kind of wonder if this is going to be more like a dinner party than some kind of open invitation feast. Of course, this is just the third day. Anyway, I felt good about it and will continue.

1 Like

Day 2/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 24, 2023

First of all i have been having amazing results already i got a great buisness opportunity where i can do something really extraordinary for magicians and occultists and live out a passion of mine.

Many more buisness Opportunities have been reaching me. I have been finding new friends who are also into buisness and certain friends who are not are almost magickally expelled from my life.

The advice Clauneck has been having me combined with the guidance i have been receiving are astonishing to the point i am very exstatic about continuing this.

For some reason i noticed my skin cleared up and i look physically better? I am assuming its a result of maybe the invocation and the ground of Claunecks energy i do daily.

I have also been more energetic and in generall i feel like i am currently moving moutaind with this working.

Now to the 2nd Ritual
Once again i was meditating on the sigil.
I have offered Clauneck my blood, Mint, Dragonsblood oil, Frankincense incense and this time my gratitude aswell for what i have been experiencing on this day.

I heard clauneck just say “No Problem” to me thanking him in my mind. What i also noticed is that with clauneck my clairaudience has been clearing up really intensively.

After this i invoked Clauneck, Evoked Clauneck and asked him for wisdom and advice towards my goal, Wealth. He answered some of my questions with random noises appearing from my altar after moments of silence and others in my mind.

All in all this is going very very great.

2 Likes

I like this a lot. Although I have worked a lot with the book Lucifer and the hidden demons, I don’t have a close “relationship” with Lucifer, so I will take this challenge as an opportunity to work with him on a meaningful way. I’m still not sure what the focus of this work should be, what could I ask from Lucifer, what should be my main goal… But I just bookmarked a topic and I guess I will start the challenge tomorrow. Just need to figure out my goal first

1 Like

Day 3/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 25, 2023

Clauneck told me yesterday that i should do this ritual first thing after i wake up, so i did.
We went about the usual (Invocation, Evocation, Sigil Gazing, Offerings) this time Clauneck gave me the task to clean and organize my room as a step towards true wealth.

Great thing about Clauneck is that he gives you opportunities and then also helps you take those opportunities.

2 Likes

Day 4 of 90: Spirit feast
I am stepping up my presentation of the feast a bit, both in my visualization and at my altar. Today, I had a much better sense of where my allies were at the table, but there was also someone opposite me at the other end of the table. I don’t know who, though. I also got the sense that there were more spirits at the table than those that I could perceive. I used the last of the saffron incense today, so I’ll try something else tomorrow. I’ll look through what I have and see what seems most appetizing. Once again, I completed the ritual feeling very satisfied.

1 Like

Ok, starting this now. I will try to post every night.

Day 01/90 of working with Lucifer
Rituals done:

And an invocation from V.K. Jehannum’s blog

What I noticed:

During the litany, my voice changed for a way more deeper tone, I felt a great pressure on my third eye and crown chakra, and I also had the urge to cry. I felt a presence behind me, so I explained my current situation, told what I want for my life in general from now on and asked what could I do to achieve my goals. It came to me that I should focus on my business (it’s a really small online business) and I had this thought “you need to increase your prices, right now it has no value”. So I asked Lucifer to guide me so I can be successful enough to make a living with this business and make the changes in my life through it (I have a partner and we planned to move our business to Buenos Aires so it won’t be just online anymore, but I was not feeling very secure about this idea because we don’t have a lot of money to invest on this). After I talked, I felt nothing more, no thoughts came to me. I went to eat something and while I was having my dinner, a ladybug landed on my left arm. It’s not a very common bug here where I live, so I take it as a good sign. Tomorrow I will redo our catalog and change our prices.

1 Like

My challenge will be Shemyaza since I feel a super con
nection to him.

1 Like

Day 02/90 of working with Lucifer
Rituals done:

Burned some incense, black candle, a petition and did an invocation from V.K. Jehannum’s blog

What I noticed: Not a lot during the rituals, but I got an interesting day. Got a lot of business related recommendations on YouTube (never searched for this kind of content before). Watched some videos that helped me see things that I was doing wrong. Modified some of my catalog and fixed my prices. Got this feeling about the color scheme of my brand and logo, I’m gonna take this next week to work on those. Deleted a lot of videos from my YouTube channel (I use it for publicity) that were not aligned with my products and changed some configurations. I was also offered the opportunity to take a course for free (tailoring and sewing). Things are starting to move, for sure.

1 Like

Day 4/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 26, 2023

Today i was occupied elsewere so i am making the post a bit later. Today ritual was the usual but the effects were very present. I have been connecting with a new friendgroup who is all about that money. Lets put it this way, if you think money doesnt grow on trees ur wrong as on their trees it definitly grows.

We talked about many valuable topics that will elevate my wealth many times over.

Great results till now

1 Like

Day 03/90 of working with Lucifer
Rituals done:

And an invocation from V.K. Jehannum’s blog

What I noticed: Nothing major during the rituals. Took the day to start to fix my YouTube channel and had a meeting with my partner about the future of our business. It was a good day.

By ritual can it mean doing its chants everyday?
Whyis journuling important ?

Day 6 of 90: Spirit feast
I was rushed, so I didn’t post on day 5. It wasn’t very exciting, probably because I was rushed. I skipped yesterday, since I wasn’t at home. So, here we are again on day 6. Today, I realized that I tend to be a bit passive and that I need to make more of an effort to reach out to those at the table, so I did. Unlike the previous time, I feel satisfied with the ritual.

Day 5/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 27, 2022

Nothing too big today but buildup to 1 buisness and various career changes.

If i am already doing it for suppose 6 days, but today i start journling what day should i count it as 1 or 6

day 6

1 Like

Did you reply to me or continuation of your journol?

I replied to you

1 Like

Day 04/90 of working with Lucifer
Rituals done: Invocation only.

Yesterday was Day 04 and I had a lot of work related stuff to do, so I could not update my entries. I’m doing this now and will post Day 05 later this night.

Due to the lack of time, I only performed the invocation and did some small “prayers” (I don’t think this is the right word) during the day, so tonight I’m planning to dedicate more time to Lucifer.

Hi @MayaviSarvashaktiman, count it as day 6. Maybe do a brief account of what happened during days 1 - 6 and how you felt, and then start journaling from there. I think journaling is good to keep us on track and also so we can see ourselves and our experiences evolving during our practice.

Day 6/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 28, 2022

Im currently working on preparing for the job changes and ironing out everything i need to open up that one buisness.

Good good process