Chakra Merging Meditation Redux

Some people get muddled up with both terms and work. It is just practice.

4 Likes

I’m not mixing up terms here. I did a proper Kundalini raising and awakening, it made me feel like Macho Man Randy Savage in his prime after snorting a line of coke off a hooker’s ass right before a match with someone in a lower weight class.

Generally, when something makes me feel like I can punch out Cthulhu, I stop and examine myself to see what is really going on instead of being controlled by the overwhelming feeling of pride and power.

I just thought the actual results were lackluster for the feeling I got from it.

In short, it reminded me of a roided out WWF wrestler after a line of coke. Sure he’s strong, but is he really that strong?

5 Likes

I honestly doubt about it. It is not about feeling like macho man. The actual results are actually pure chaos.
But hey, you do you. It is always nice to stop a minute and question oneself and others.

3 Likes

Ok @Anziel_Merkaba @anon48532061 Its a long speil.
It must be 2+ months or 3 -lost count
Was in deeper meditations《 my deep is not always deep》I was allowing myself to observe & see myself with clear chakra’s then see white light come down to root. Relaxed no effort no consentration no thoughts etes closed and then I saw flame coming down from Crown to Root and up again like a two way flowing stream ut was fire but not burning me i watched .and ut was definitely inside that column in the body. Then I saw a Serpent’s head about the size of my fist well the size of the average man’s more accurately, it came up from my root it came rising i looked downat it and was still Observing not interacting with any participating thoughts there was no thinking. It looked directly at me it kept rising it was not emotion i felt something a little physical but not much. As it reached my a spot just above my solar plexus & below the heart chakra. It stopped.
This I had postec before but in much less detail then this. I have had no explanation other than a thought that it might be Kunda force. It only happened that time.
My othet is with the third eye. I was focus on it since Dec using initially EA’s blue candle. But then i found it better to just gaze at flames or chant Spirit enn. Clise eye breathing down and simply focus on the chakra and see it open and pulse and spin then no visuals needed. I would feel a throbbing by Feb this throbbing was giving me headaches. In one Meditation of this area i had more information given… as i was focus on the crown the third eye and place base of skull. I seemed to know about that one without being told. Im not recall off top off my head if that was Feb/March but as these wew quietly pulsings I evoked Azazel then (something ?) And still in the deep zone (TGS), I walked downstairs to Quan Yin altar (She has been with us a few years), I came & re lit her insence candle already going, touching her small statue speaking sounds then I touched/ tapped certain parts of my body where thete are chakras that i didn’t know about. You see the few days prior I wa dead certain that there was more than the ones in my feet and palms base of skull like I already knew ir guessed then found out about that there are chakra points there. So after i looked up and was astounded at how many there were She showed me the chakra points in my body that I needed to work on. Was excited. In march i had a little bit of lights then quiet. April I seriously saw a fantastic light show flashing and very very fast whilst throbbing all in a meditation i felt something change. The light show was once. Going deep when it actually happened - not always.
It became that just breathing down and saying that “Iam silent…” or experient with words of power. The last experience was last week in meditation and chanting Azazel then quiet. My Anji /Ajna throbbed when He wax there. But this time my left ears became throbbing it became cloudy and very loud it felt like combination of ice and fire just before coming together i realised something was going to happen or us in process of occuring. It laste as long as I was focus on Azazel. .
Ok so. In 2017 new year my goal was to have my Kunadlini rise up…then come here 2018 Dec… i think it was end feb begin march i asked spirits to help me open out… then that 30 day contacting contract with Azazel. So.
There you go. This is why I am now thinking that this was Kunda force.

3 Likes

How has this meditation been working for you?

2 Likes

Yesterday morning & this morning after nebulizer et. I did this and i felt every change it was quicker to go to one vortx and spinning cyclone -even thinking of it go in twister which is opposite to cyclone spin. Then the merging to encompass my entire aura / soft body expand until the all is connected. Then felt ver different not encompasssed or restricted. I increased less of that energy then yesterday but the chest pains at the time were not noticeable was strong enough to do a few things: Like that qi gong routine which i woke unable to breathe
But i did have to focus on the each one open first.
Love the meditation
Will do again before bed/sleep.

2 Likes

I’ve started doing this meditation daily again, and my shit is starting to get even more clear and focused. Which is nice because I’ve kinda shirked my daily practices a bit lately and I’m getting my sensitivity back.

2 Likes

@Sovereign You might want to try this meditation out, I feel like you would have great success with it.

2 Likes

Sir yes sir !!!

1 Like

Also, if/when you do, tell me how it goes, because I don’t totally get off on seeing people grow after learning knowledge that I shared with them.

3 Likes

Aquas_Veritem Thanks for sharing this technique as I think I can benefit from it greatly. I was looking for something like this to help exorcise and increase my ability manipulate my Chakra centers. It sounds like if you practice this enough it may improve or awaken Clairsentience.

1 Like

Welcome @CryingHeavens. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

@Morgana9

You never actually kept me up to date, did you keep doing this for a while, and if you did, what results did you get?

2 Likes

Ah yes I kept doing it until the spirits I was working with got me doing something kind of different.
All in all I don’t have chakras now. Much better this way.
The exercise is great for burning out clogged ideas of not “being able to” to noticing what freedom feels like. And go from there :wink:

2 Likes

Good to know that it worked for you. I’ve thought about switching to a pore-based system, where instead of the chakras, using the pores in my skin to breathe energies. Actually, in Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics, he instructed people to ‘breathe through’ their pores.

The only reason why I haven’t yet is because there is some usefulness in the chakra-based systems, like ease of knowing when you are seeing crazy energies just out of sight.

2 Likes

Dragons breath is quite relaxing

2 Likes

This is a updated version of the Chakra Merging Meditation Redux from @Anziel_Merkaba. I got permission to post this material.

This is a pore breathing technique not a chakra meditation.
However the OP recommended me to use this technique instead.

To properly begin this exercise, you will start with a pore breathing, where you visualize energy flowing into and out all your pores as you breathe. This will make your energetic body more malleable for the main part of this exercise.

Once that is done you will fill your body with energy (by conscious intent and will) , until your body is completely charged.

After that, start to push the energies into a circle, so they flow around your body like a hurricane spinning around a central point.

As the energies start to spin and flow, breathe in more energies through your pores and feed it into the spinning vortex. You will find that you can hold a greater density of energies when they are moving around your body like this, so keep filling yourself up with energies until your entire body is as full as you can possibly get it.

Once you are fully topped up, just let go of the vortex so it spins under it’s own force and stabilizes, as you exhale, feel excess energy flow out from your pores, and as you inhale, feel more energy flow in. As you breathe, you will vent energies and take in energies.

8 Likes

I know its an old thread but I want to say thank you for this! After doing this I feel like im floating and hyper charged

Check for updated version (in this thread) by @calcined

When the practisioner is done, he or she should place the gardered energy in the (real) lower dan tian. By inhaling and focusing on the location and exhaling pushing it in the storage center.

In qigong, on the inhale you gather qi, on the exhale you compress qi into lower dan tian. It’s on every breath.

After doing 9, 18 or 36 breaths like that, then I focus on the microcosmic orbit or other exercise that I wanted to do with the qi. You can also experiment with gathering it to middle and upper dan tians, the latter beig the standard 3rd eye meditation, but too much of that can make you imbalanced and give you a headache, if you store in the lower dan tian first and move it from there that’s very safe.

2 Likes