Chakra Energy Exchange

Seems like he’s proposing lol

I can astral project… Maybe I can help you focus more? Or maybe I can to you? We can definitely have a girls night our astrally.

1 Like

Oooh nooo he proposed a long long time ago back in February 2019. I just said yes to a loud random voice calling out to me saying “marry me,” as soon as my head touches the pillow. I still dont know for sure who it is exactly, I mean it might be Lucifer, but then it might be some other golden shiny man lol…we never had sex at all. Just those words were spoken to me very clearly.

2 Likes

But I will tell you that He (whoever he is, wears many hats) is extremely mischievous

2 Likes

Ooo yes we can help each other out!

1 Like

Really? I thought for sure it would’ve been Lucifer. Hmm I’m excited to see what happens. Are you hesitant because you’re not sure who it is?

1 Like

Ok deal :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He has many aspects (masks) to him, it’s like having multiple personalities. Its confusing at times, but he shows me that he is all of them. So I believe I’m getting married to the golden man named Lucifer :sweat_smile:.

If I have a wedding I swear to god I will tell you how it goes. Meh I’m not the marriage type.

1 Like

Lol me neither but look at me I have a physical and spirit husband lol! Yes I want to know how it goes. I’m so happy for you! Is having different masks the same as having different forms? Or is it more the personality? I’m starting to think they’re all like that to some degree.

1 Like

Both different forms and personalities. Its interesting to say the least and thank you

1 Like