Chakra Energy Exchange

Lol that’s one of my problems too. I don’t always remember

1 Like

Im down but I need to be away from my gaurd to fo so and keep him out my mind other wise I’ll just end up sleeping

2 Likes

Found the undermentioned last week on FB. Give it a go.

1. Stand Upright.
  2. Imagine a white-hot stream of light coming down from above your head.
  3. Pull this light down the center of your body and see this light go into the earth between your feet.​
  4. Do this visualization for a total of five breaths.
  5. Now circulate this energy around your aura in a circle. Visualize this energy coming out of the top of your head and going around the outskirts of your energy field, one stream going to the left and the other stream going to the right. The two streams should reconnect at the feet and enter back into the center of your body. This visualization is similar to a water fountain effect.
    Notes:
    • This exercise should take no longer than 2 minutes to complete.
    • Doing this exercise three times a day, will significantly increase your energy level over a two week period.
    • This exercise is great for clearing away the aura of normal negativity.
    • For Astral Projection (Out-of-Body travel) this exercise is a MUST do!
    This exercise is also good for increasing dream recall.
3 Likes

Yeah your bodyguard not invited. Besides he might tell on us lol

I’m going to try this. You think it would work ok while doing shower meditation?

I have no idea what shower meditation is, but if you mean doing it while showering, sure. I mean there’s no set rules. It was suggested that you do it 3 times a day. I think the essence of it is really charging up your astral body with enough energy. According to Robert Bruce, one of the reasons you forget you AP travels is because of low energy levels in the astral body.

1 Like

Yeah it’s basically meditation in the shower and thinking of the water as energy covering your body.

1 Like

Ha no way!!!. I do that. I guess you can adapt it to suit.

1 Like

I really like Robert Bruce. I suggest reading Astral Dynamics all the time. His theories make so much sense.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve read alot of his work and while I do appreciate them, I find that some of the things creates a negative perception and I try not to focus on that. I myself still cannot AP yet. So I try not to take on too much his warnings etc. because I feel it can hold me back.

1 Like

I agree. Lol I’m hard headed so I don’t heed warnings. Tell me to go right and I will go left. It’s like I’m programmed that way or something. My husband literally has to point in the opposite direction if he wants me to look at something. But my favorite theory of Robert’s is that we automatically dream and astral project when we sleep and it’s just a matter of remembering what we did. I’ve heard other people say that too.

1 Like

Well hopefully, the exercises will help you out with this. Let me know in a couple weeks how it goes.

1 Like

Thanks! I will let y’all know.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I meditate daily on multiple exercises. This is the one I use most common, I switch it to different color rays as well.

2 Likes

Anybody else’s husband gonna trip about the party? Lol

Yeah no he isn’t invited lol

1 Like

I think I’m getting married this month…keep getting hints thrown at me :confounded:

1 Like

Yay! I hope so! Keep me posted! That’ll be a reason to celebrate. :hugs:

1 Like

I did a little research. This is tantra right?

Uggghhh…well yeah I keep pulling the same tarot cards, marriage, celebrations and the major twin lovers over and over again. Also getting more serious dreams with words like marriage is highlighted in. :upside_down_face:

1 Like