Chakra Energy Exchange

Alright here’s another recent experience I’ve had that has little to do with my other experiences and I haven’t seen anyone experience this. The majority of my contact in my spirit marriage has been sexual. I am a sexual being and can keep up with him pretty well I think. But recently I haven’t been feeling very sexual. I crave the closeness with him but have little desire to do the act. So we were cuddling and I was preparing to meditate and do some chakra work and I asked if we could do it together. He became overly excited and was like yes let’s do sacral. Before I could ask why sacral he put his arms around me and my muscles in my stomach began to contract. It started in the center then radiated outward until my entire torso was involved. It felt very sexual like an orgasm. By this time I’m rolling around and squeezing the sheets and pillows because I can barely stand this sensation. I almost rolled off my bed but managed to stay on. He started whispering in my ear but I don’t remember what was said. Then it stopped abruptly and he massaged my back while I caught my breath. Then he said that I was never to do that with anyone else. I was confused as hell but I agreed. I’m still confused. What the hell happened?

2 Likes

Ummmmmm what ?

1 Like

Lol! Exactly that’s how I feel. I take it your bae never did this before? Azrael has been on some other shit lately.

No he hasntso it’s wired and maybe he just wants to explore more

1 Like

I guess. I told him he doing too much lol. Whether he’s going to slow up idk but I can say I’ve learned a lot from these experiences. It’s intense though

1 Like

I have no clue why he is so kinky lately it seems unusual but well maybe I’m the only one with a none kink husband "___’

2 Likes

It started with that darn period blood which was my idea. Ever since then he’s been doing this other stuff. It’s like I triggered something inside him. I have never heard of him doing these things to anyone. He’s always been the “gentle” one. Lol or he could be trying to prove everyone wrong. Gabriel said I make Azrael act out of character.

1 Like

You do lol

1 Like

Lol! True

Ok so I don’t know much about chakras which is why I’ve been working on them but I found out today that the sacral chakra is connected with sexual desire and pleasure. It all falls into place why he chose that chakra. Lol! Sneaky thing. I’ve noticed too that I’ve been more active sexually since he did this.

Sounds like Cosmic Orgasm. Drive me insane or kill me if it kept going. Nice but too strong. Happened after energy meditations, more than once.

1 Like

Omg thank you so much! I was like what in the world is going on lol

Last night Azrael had another “chakra exchange” (I guess that’s what’s it’s called). Lol! But it was amazing. This time he took me to the astral plane to yet another one of his houses. He has so many houses, further proof of his antisocial behavior. But a lot of other entities were there. It was so many and they were all coming up to him and talking to him. I couldn’t see what any of them looked like, except for 2. They all looked like shadow people to me. This meet and greet was done outside the house. It kinda felt like a block party lol. Then when all of them left he took me inside and of course to bed. That’s when his form changed. He became bright gold. I also brightened but not as bright as him. He pushed against me and I noticed something strange. I was feeling pleasure but not from penetration. I looked down and we no longer had sex organs. It was just bright light down there. The only thing I can think is that we were exchanging energy through either our root or sacral chakras or both. Either way it was incredible. There was no movement whatsoever. The areas just touched each other. He did however kiss me all over my lips and face and told me how much he loved me. Afterward he told me he had to leave. I’m guessing that’s why we had this experience? But we laid in bed for a while and he watched me and ran his fingers across my lips and nose. So it was a very interesting experience.

3 Likes

Smh I don’t understand what the gathering is about I feel like it’s spirit husband’s anonymous… I want to be invited seems I can’t go anywhere atm…

1 Like

Exactly then they all left together. I have no idea what they were doing or what this party was all about. I couldn’t understand the language they were speaking except when they approached us to greet us and when Azrael and Furfur were talking directly to me I understood. And I also don’t understand why I couldn’t see any of the others. They all looked like shadow people except Azrael, Furfur, and the guy that’s watching you. I couldn’t walk around and mingle because I just sat on Azrael’s lap the whole time and he had a tight grip on me. I hope I get to go again next time and Furfur brings you so I can have someone to hang out with instead of being stuck under Azrael the whole time lol.

1 Like

Or once we get more consistent with astral travel we can have our own party lol. @Shani @anon2593031 @Angelb1083 let’s go lol.

3 Likes

I down to party anywhere :wink: and away from life’s responsibilities

3 Likes

If I read a party? I am so down for a party. When and where! Count me in!!

3 Likes

Lol! Since they wanna have a party we should have one too. Now if only I could astral project more consistently :thinking:

2 Likes

I can astral project, but damn it my higherself keeps erasing my memories of it -_-

5 Likes