Celestial realm

I’m not talking about the realm of the gods or abode of some divine creator. I’m talking about some simple celestial realm where regular people can visit when they astral travel. Has anyone been to such a place? If so, what was it like? What sorts of beings did you encounter and what did you do?

3 Likes

i been there and in many times in many places like the celestial empire and the celestial void.

2 Likes

i can find and tell you some if you want.

2 Likes

Yes, I have been there. What it was like? Cool for me. I met angels there, met some badass Spirit there too…that I wondered how were beings like this able to reach here! Some Demons of high rank can reach places like that too.

I’ve met some cosmic beings there too… some guys in my country here met one and said he finally met God. That he’s too terrible, he his this, he his that…

Even here, if your astral body is strong enough, you can enter. I go there time to time.

3 Likes

Yea I’ve been to place on the astral plane. It’s tbh my favorite place to go. It’s a market for buying and trading. Tons of different types of spirits vend there and go there. I’ve even seen what might have been a fear being there. Angels, demons, dragons, eregores, dwarves, elves, light beings, astral demons, humans, shadows, djinn, spirits, thought forms, basically everyone can go. All disputes are forgotten while there. And u can buy or trade the best shit for your astral self. Weapons, outfits, Relics, fetishes, tons of powerful amazing shit. The only problem is I’ve only gone a few times and by accident. However I learned there was a sigil to be able to get there. Can someone try to find out this sigil and give it to me? I want to go there again but I’ve never found it out

2 Likes

Or if I know someone who can find this out can u tell me who?

If u want I can describe the place some more

I don’t know of such thing bro, but you can go there freely, without the help of anything. After you get out of your body, if you don’t know the way there you ask from a Spirit you know to direct.

And how are U doing regarding the Dragarn grimoire?

2 Likes

@ALTAIR

Please describe the place some more !

1 Like

Purty gud so far on the dragon grimoire. But sadly the people there told me the only way to get there was thru the sigil. It’s like an u set ground realm

Well, I go freely, not through sigil.

1 Like

to the celestial and stellar empire,a gateway and activation mantra that lucifer gave me.

5 Likes

So it kinda looks like just a normal farmers market mixed with the marcado de Sonora magic market in Mexico :mexico:. There’s a dry dirt path in between the stalls. In back of the market there is a large field with a couple of gardens. Beautiful flowers. The first stall is run by a dwarf who sells weapons.

1 Like

Always blue skies during the day and at night you can see nebulas and galaxies :milky_way: it’s colorful and beautiful

1 Like

Sadly not to this place. It’s like a dark web for the astral realm

Truth be told, I thought such a place would look something like the astral sea from dnd.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrC3Hwr3xddtwMAZQYPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTB0N2Noc21lBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=astral+sea&type=ch.75.w10.dsp.04-03.us.avg.t8.ipm190214&hspart=avg&hsimp=yhs-fh_lsonsw&param1=NY5LT8MwEIT_Cpf4FsuP9evgQ5sWhNQDgkLPju20RU0bbDeFf49RhbTSjmbn06w_BtuofsHlSq_Wy1abzrQAsmsNoarVQqyA8TUsQTcqID9OFThOIzWEUUDBUhCgFSgtCSEoZLv4eEInd97beEZjDTPulGZCymhqLDDjVIhCOk97Z4CJlkoHoh8GF7QKigAlKoLTTmiuDWXQcy-0JxH9Vd_KFU3JDgkVb0vMRaPZAubYYMkk6q4pxXN5cfv4_rqxh1KmhruGDXXGnxxd8gfs5j32l7FaU83luv8Pefpu-JDm0vBAGyazq3gIear6qyqXS3KnhvUVqFbx1bs_8RbTHNPzym6XrF1sN-3ucU0AHScrDaZAMeMKU67QJdvd8Rwut_xACeptd0iXMaJ-tkpggny023SN6DPfxS81&param2=browser_search_provider&param3=ch.75.w10.dsp.04-03.us.avg.t8.ipm190214&ei=UTF-8&fr=yhs-avg-fh_lsonsw#id=1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg1.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20080925073833%2Fforgottenrealms%2Fimages%2F4%2F4e%2FAstral_sea.jpg&action=click

1 Like

Tbh it kinda does there are small floating islands of grass forests and flowers all around it and it itself is a floating island I. The void.

What’s the perspective on sex, sexual desire, and sexuality here?

1 Like

I honestly have no idea. Every time I was there I mostly focused on the things being sold and the community

What’s the currency ?

1 Like