Celebrity Love Spells, thoughts?

byob? lol

I totally agree with what you have just said, and if the OP will indulge me Iā€™ll tell a story from my past where I actually did ā€œhook upā€ with a (local) celebrity.

Flashback several decadesā€¦back in my teenage years, the local news station brought in this incredibly sexy anchor from another market. Now, If I could have designed and created my dream woman, this lady would have looked exactly like her! From the first time I watched her on the news, I was smitten, crazy smitten. While I watched her back then, I told myself that I would meet her and get to know her someday. That quickly escalated to ā€œIā€™ll have sex with this lady somedayā€ and I actually believed it would happen. While still young, I would occasionally run into her at the local minor league ballgame or at festival, something like that. Although I hadnā€™t ever actually talked with her, and she didnā€™t know me from Adam, I was still sure that someday we were going to hook up.

Flash forward a couple of decades, and Iā€™m now working maybe a mile down the road from the TV station she was currently working at, and she was still as stunning as she was in those teen fantasies of mine. One day, she walks into my place of business, obviously I introduce myself ā€¦ and the rest is history! Looking back on that makes me smile as much now as the smile I had on my face thinking about this when I was a kid. No spells, no rituals, no magick. I had no idea that anything other than wiccan stuff actually existed, much less the stuff Iā€™m currently learning about on this forum.

Fun fact though, and this echoes the sentiments of @anon18450039 and @DarkestKnight, even though unknowingly or unplanned, I placed myself in close proximity to this local celebrity. Furthermore, I was freshly divorced and instead of channeling all of my hate and rage towards my ex, I used that energy to make myself a better/more desirable person. I had a great job making good money, I took my daily visits to the gym seriously (to the point of getting my body in just about as good of shape as I possibly could). Even the ex would call me randomly to ā€œtell me how great I looked and how proud she was of the way that I was keeping myselfā€. I really took care of myself, bought the best grooming products I could find, dressed really sharp and even had clothes tailored for me. I went all out on myself, I put myself out there daily, and I had all of the confidence in the world. In fact, a few years later, I had the opportunity to hook up with her daughter (at the time a lovely 23 yr old version of her) but I was dating one of her friendsā€¦so I wouldnā€™t follow through with that.

So yeah, I guess anything is possible, and in my story (even unknowingly) I put myself in the position to be as successful as someone like myself could possibly be with the ladies, and the fact that I worked close by to her turned the tides in my favor. I created the perfect storm and she just happened to walk into it. She has longed since moved, but she still sends me a nice birthday wish on my birthdays, and I smile everyday because of that! She certainly isnā€™t Jennifer Aniston and Iā€™m for sure no Brad Pitt (seriously Iā€™m about as average as they come) but thoughts and will and self care and action went a long way for me.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s what i mean and thatā€™s exactly how you do it. Cheers

2 Likes

That is EXACTLY how you handle it, thats what I do to, of course if i cant get over the hurt a past person has caused me I would focus my rage on them and get rid of it then move on

1 Like

For sure, but for me, even when the hurt is real I have a hard time hating and wishing severe ill will towards anyone (I really need to work on this, thatā€™s probably an unhealthy trait). But, I suppose I can be a very passive aggressive person so I reckoned that by building myself up I could make my own life better while simultaneously making her (hopefully) a bit miserable and regretful. Two birds with one stone, you know

2 Likes

I understand what you mean, but for me, based on my experiences, one has truly won when all thoughts and energies of the person who has hurt you disappear completely from your reality, and they can do so either through psychic or material(working out) venting or magickal venting (curses and so on), or either through forgiveness, either way one must completely eliminate the person from their reality in order to truly focus on their growth. .

true words!

and for me, i am very forgiving, but if they have really acted bad without explanation as to why and so, and afterwards i get them out of my reality, there is absolutely no way they will ever be back in like it used to be, but friends yea if they seem good to have

I think itā€™s the intention you take towards celebrities. Iā€™m glad you know yourself well enough to know you what you can have. However, most in the public eye are fairly private people.

The ones you see causing shit are normally the ones with balance problems. Youā€™ve been at this a long time, longer than me. Magick is all about intent and this is what I have learned.

Most musician will make reference to the Occult in their music. Artists speak in riddles.

3 Likes

They are just people. So of them as actually married fans before. Its not like anyway going to Mars.

I have to talked to my A-lister on the other side. He says it wouldnā€™t be safe in this timeline. I totally agree with him. He is aware of me on some level at least. They are other timelines we all can travel toā€¦

1 Like

ā€¦sighā€¦

How I feel. Patience with everything.

3 Likes

Ever heard of ABBAā€™s Agnetha and her two year relationship with German factory worker Gert Van der Graaf - a poor, tubby man who was her literal, actual STALKER? He literally ā€˜fell in loveā€™ with her as a child when he was her on TV, then as an adult he started making random trips over to Sweden to ā€˜see herā€™, tracked her life and did really weird personal shit, like flying over to wait outside her house in the hopes of ā€˜comforting herā€™ when he found out one of her friends had just passed away. Against all absolutely ridiculous, astronomical odds, this shit WORKED - and Agnetha began a two year long relationship with this guy, complete with holidays together, living together etc. And this was even AFTER she had been to his ā€˜homeā€™ in Sweden (a small abandoned trailer at the end of her drive which was filled wall to wall with posters of her, ABBA memorabilia and an Agnetha LP which he liked to keep under his pillow.

NO ONE could believe that Agnetha could do something so insane, so dangerous, or so absolutely ridiculous. She lost long term friends over her relationship with this guy because they just washed their hands of her when they saw she could do something so ridiculous and dangerous as to encourage this man who clearly had a screw loose!

But as for HOW the hell on EARTH he managed to seduce her and get into her inner circle like that ā€¦ I would be hard pressed to believe there wasnā€™t some kind of magical going on there. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Oh dearā€¦that is a good story :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I probably shouldnā€™t find that story hilariously encouraging. And say, ā€œsee sometimes shit works.ā€

1 Like

Ridiculous.

1 Like

I never liked that stuff, it sounds so patronizing and then in actual practice it works sort of, it brings out all the vampires and when you finally give your heart they run off with it, then you are energy broke, 1 missing heart and you donā€™t even have the relationship you gave it all away for.

1 Like

I think you would be very interesting to talk to about love magick, it is kind of surreal being on here, a lot of people areā€¦ I dunno kind of weird with love magick, I dunno I can sort of relate where in my more shameful moments I have found for brief moments I lust after such instant gratification to cast a spell to call on some demon or angel or what ever to get another good shot at the one I want to be with for the rest of my life but I dunno, that doesnā€™t feel right when I get out of whatever strange madness that is and get back to my heart, where I either donā€™t want to do love magick at all, or the magick I do is incredibly sophisticated, where I am not just doing a ritual I am creating a romantic dance for my would be lover, I am doing intense crazy dangerous magick and or spending days and days in ritual having to have incredible patience and careful thought out moves. I donā€™t know I wonder if these people ever get results or if they are so caught up in the fast passed life we have that they are like quick bud do you got some quick easy as shit magick I can do, maybe a magick button and out comes a demon that brings back your lover and flicks the on switch on then that either happens or doesnā€™t but either way they forget it over the next shiny object to come along, I dunno, I doubt a quickie love spell can actually be as good as building an actual relationship, whether that be simply just building a relationship and having that become a magical experience with you and that other person having a meaningful and intimate connection or actually building a relationship through magick. For me I have never got my guyā€¦yet but I am always inches away each time and getting more sophisticated. I think back when I was coming to the forum inn the early days I would come and I would be like: ooh naughty, I shouldnā€™t look, must resist, but the idea was tempting, and I knew it can in theory work because I did technically do love magick to bring this person into my life to begin with, but after everything I have been through now I am still interested, but just to collect the nuts and berries of what might prove useful in some way and see what makes people tick, if they would have any interest in moving beyond where they are at to the next level. Iā€™m not overly seeing it as of yet, but I myself am moving beyond this cheesy mentality and learn the finer bits and pieces of love magick to move beyond the low brow to actually creating and composing a master piece. I dunno, it seems like many people arenā€™t really there yet, but it sounds like you know how real magick works. Well I guess in other words I will close with what I said at the start, I think you maybe interesting to talk to about this.

3 Likes

Darling, I donā€™t want to be with a celebrity. :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: Iā€™m the background type of girl. Not upfront and center. And hahahahahah! Iā€™m not high glamour either. Iā€™ve never turned heads.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been debating about telling my experience but Iā€™ve decided to tell it. I have a celebrity crush. First let me say that I am not delusional and I donā€™t think that Iā€™ll ever meet him. This man is in another country on the other side of the world and heā€™s a mega celeb where heā€™s from. Celebrities have strong barriers around them because they are bombarded with all kinds of energy all the time. I curse the day I ever saw this manā€™s face because he has troubled me ever since. Let me start with the strange parts. This man was born a few days after my husband in the same year and at the same time of day as my husband. His signs are all the same as my husband. Itā€™s like heā€™s my husbandā€™s foreign dopler. I asked the universe why this person affects me so and I was given visions of 2 of my past lives. I was with him in both of them and we were killed both times so I guess whatever we had was unfulfilled. I have a few other past lives so I have no idea why this connection is like this. When my father died a few years ago I was really upset to the point where I was throwing caution to the wind. I practiced all sorts of dark magic and this included making a sigil and practicing sex magic about this person. I just figured why not? And if something bad happened to me then so be it. I didnā€™t care. After that I started seeing this man walking around my house like an apparition. Iā€™ve heard of living people haunting other living people but now I know it really happens. Not only that but a few years ago he came here for a concert on my birthday! What are the odds? They never come where Iā€™m at. Itā€™s usually Cali or NY. I didnā€™t go because the whole thing was strange but I read afterward that the crowd was so small that he personally met and had conversations with everyone! Several people said they had long conversations with him. The last thing I had happen was recent. I thought that whatever I did had finally worn off but it didnā€™t. He started invading my dreams and coming to me when I astral travel. One night I woke up in the middle of the night and a spirit was grabbing all over me. Iā€™m so stranger to spirit sex but Iā€™m not going to just give anyone my energy and I was sick. This presence was strong. But it didnā€™t feel like a regular spirit if that makes sense. I asked who it was and he said he was that guyā€™s shadow self. Iā€™ve never heard of anyoneā€™s shadow self doing this. It was hard to fight the urges and he was persistent but I maintained that I was too sick for spiritual sex. He said he would leave and he would try to come back but he didnā€™t know if he could because it was hard to get to me in the first place. That was about a month ago. I havenā€™t had anything happen since.

4 Likes

Totally 100% believe you. And you arenā€™t crazy either. I think he was trying to find you at that concert.

I feel and know this famous person shadow watches me too.

Are we both crazy? When other people see his shadow over me?

I totally feel you on this matter.

1 Like