Celebrity Love Spells, thoughts?

Latinas, dude. I tell ya. Google Pia Miller, my sister briefly used to go to school with her. Your penis will thank me after you see her.

3 Likes

wow

1 Like

Yepz. I actually have a album on my phone dedicated to gorgeous latinas.

1 Like

So what did you do to bring that dude to your proximity when he did the concert?

1 Like

I created a sigil with his name and I masturbated and put my juices on it then I burned it. Then I wrote his name very large on a piece of paper. Over that I wrote kind of like a letter. I wrote what I felt. I was very emotional because of my father’s death and to me being emotional is key. I burned that as well. His spirit has been walking around my house ever since. He came here on my birthday. He constantly comes to me in dreams and astral plane. Again I don’t think it will lead to anything. It’s just something I did while I was upset. That’s also when I started working with incubi.

2 Likes

I see.Im sorry about your loss with your dad,I lost my dad when I was young.Does the celebrity guy’s spirit still “haunt” you? Is there a way to get rid of a living person’s spirit?

1 Like

It’s ok. I’ve come to terms with his death. Yes the spirit is still around. Someone suggested I do a reversal but I don’t want to do that. As far as stopping it, I’ve never been able to cancel or stop my spells. That’s why I don’t do them on people. I almost killed someone with a spell once, so I try to be very careful.

1 Like

Hi. I’m new to this and I’m looking into all this stuff. Do you have any advice? Can we talk?

1 Like

Hi, my expertise is not in love spells, i personally do not like them and my opinion is not to do them as they are dangerous

Welcome @Imani_Khadijah It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I believe you. Not a celebrity but I’ve done sigil sex magic on a man (I talked about him in my first post on here, yes for a love spell lol), and now I see his shadow imprint. I see this is an old post but I agree with the PP who said he was trying to find you at that concert.

It’s interesting that you still see his shadow imprint, I also still see this guy’s, and I work with him. I flirt with him like a normal person, but… I don’t do any other love spells on him besides visualization. Anyway.

Nope, I’ve never tried a love spell on a celeb. As others have said, they’re bombarded with energy so much that they feed off of it and are like modern deities. I’ve never gotten close enough to one and I honestly don’t care enough to do it.

4 Likes

I have never heard of it termed as shadow imprint. Thank you for telling me that.

He’s not the first celebrity I did that to. I tried another before that and my uncle ended up driving his tour bus that year. Also a friend of mine started hanging out with him as well. I had plenty opportunity to meet him but I didn’t. Mind you this was a mega celeb. No small time. So it’s definitely possible to get through to them. I’ve only done love spells on celebrities.

2 Likes

A friend of mine called it that. I’m not sure how common it is, I’ve certainly hardly been able to find anyone’s experiences with such things, at least not that anyone talks about. Usually I’ll see his shadow imprint when he shows up for work, or right before I see him in the building. I’m not really sure how to explain the experience but basically it happens in my third eye and usually boosts my precognizance for the day as well. I’ve noticed it happens more the more I do the same ritual (same as you did – sigil charged with sexual fluids).

2 Likes

Interesting to read others’ similar experiences. Personally, I’ve experienced and didn’t (well, still don’t until now) want to share it even in my IRL journal because I’m still processing what the heck happened throughout that experiment. Also, I don’t want to encourage any ideas with this one because I’m admittedly a newbie-friendly member lol.

To answer OP’s question, yes. I experimented with doing a “love spell” on a social media celebrity. He is a wildly popular ASMR artist on YouTube and verified Twitch streamer. And while this proved successful, it resulted into extreme obsession on his part for almost six months until I fully cut it off. It was quite disturbing to see someone reduced into a lovesick zombie-fied version of themselves and I didn’t like having that over the top influence on someone either (some of many examples: changing all his favorite food into MY favorite food, marathon-ing all horror movies because it’s my favorite genre despite him being known and teased in the streaming industry as the “World’s Biggest Scaredy Cat”, blowing my phone with obsessive messages just because I was minutes late from my usual online time, etc.).

Not going to elaborate much, but I did the usual: manifesting with both my deepest emotions and sexual energy. However, I still believe that the reason this experiment produced results is because I did the actual work of studying who he really is and getting his attention at the same time: commenting on his videos, interacting in his fan cafe, participating in live streams and all that. Really worked hard to stand out from the hordes of fangirls, you know (which I’m not proud of lol, but when I work on something, I really give it my all so…). If there’s not any form of foundation/something to go off on for the “love spell”, it’s not going to work at all. As DarkestKnight have already said, these people have plenty of fans throwing their energy at them all the time. I experienced this the very first time I encountered him and wasn’t in “serious experiment” mode yet: he didn’t notice me at all.

Overall, while the experience certainly blew my mind and strengthened my confidence in my own methods/abilities, I don’t recommend it. Unless, of course, one likes being extremely obsessed over and constantly claimed possession of (I do know a lot of people who genuinely like that IRL).

9 Likes

Did you use a sigil? I am not interested in a celeb but the guy I like is a tough cookie

I didn’t, unfortunately, because my aim for that experiment was to actually observe how far and effective I could get results without relying on any spirit or using any external tool/material. I only used an external tool/material (a digitally drawn picture of me and the man in question) when I ended things by redirecting his emotions and passion elsewhere + manifesting a Twitch verification and 100K subs for him as a form of “thank you” and apology for the experiment.

4 Likes

how do i use a love spell to make a famous celebrity whom i have having a crush on to become my girlfriend and never leave me and her family to accept me as the new family member her name is Kim kardashian if there is any love spell i can use

1 Like

Welcome @Quincy_Ngeno It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Emma Watson? Really? I mean, yeah, I thought Hermione Granger was cute, but I think Emma a a person is just annoying. I’d do a spell to just get away from her.

Personally I have these thoughts.

1. If I recall reading, Magick requires an avenue to work through. So, like, if I were to ask for a girlfriend, but I don’t shower, it’ll take a lot to make a spell work considering I’m not trying to meet it half way.

I mean, Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande were my highschool crushes. To even think I’d have a chance with them would be laughable. If I was a celebrity, would I fall for the female version of myself, even if she used Magick to make it happen? The answer is no. Or to the very least, she’s gotta override my free will to do it.

The social world is like business in that it operates off of the rule of supply and demand. The only difference is that you’re not selling a product. You’re selling yourself, your time, your attention, or in some cases your body. If you’re someone that other people want to spend time with, or fuck, you get to decide who is worthy of whatever attention they’re looking for. Or what someone has to do to get it. It is basic economics. Any onlyfans or Instagram model would know this.

1. But to tell you the truth, I have NEVER felt the need to do that to a celebrity. At least not being serious about it. The fact is, I see that little crush I had on Miley and Ariana as being more symbolic than anything. I’m not into them perse. I’m into what they represent.

The fact is, I’m not into celebrities. They all kinda look alike. I may like a character they play, but for some reason, seeing them all dolled up for interviews just ruins the illusion. Like, Nami on the new one piece is hot, but when I look up the actress who plays her, she’s kinda…eh.

Idk why but I’m more into regular girls. Like some I see in my college, some I see at the gym, some I see at the bookstore, and just walking around. I like the different shapes and sizes they come in. And I’m not opposed to interracial dating either. :wink:

If I had the option of dating any celebrity of my choice as I am exclusively, or becoming someone who’d have girls clamoring for him, and therefore could have my pick of them, I’d take the latter any day.

2 Likes