Celebrating Magickal Success with Free Readings

Claimheam i send you a MP, do you receive it?

Pretty cool reading and showed me a lot Iā€™m realizing to be true.

Thanks for the reading, he gave me the reading i needed and explained it in a simple and concise manner

Thank you both, hereā€™s to the best of possible outcomes!

Thank you Claidheam for the reading! As others have mentioned, the runes are very honest and to the point.

Claidheamā€™s reading was very accurate regarding my current situation, and I received practical, straightforward advice regarding possible outcomes depending on which route I decide to take.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hey, i want to thank Claidheam in public for this very beautiful reading! i was just revisiting it, and i think i got it now 85% better than the first time :smiley:

I have tendency to read long readings too fast at first, and miss a lot of points or specific words as it is not in my native languageā€¦ So i encourage everyone to go through their readings for couple times.

Thanks so much, both of you, for taking the time.

Black Flame, your English is seriously better than the majority of native ā€œspeakersā€, in America at least (not something Iā€™m particularly proud of, mind you) - you have nothing to worry about there! Must be that Finnish education systemā€¦

Just let me know if there are any ā€˜idiomsā€™ or local phrasings that donā€™t seem to make sense, but as far as literal word-comprehension you type on what, these days, is a university entry level in the US. Someone drop the bomb already. Lol.

Nah, in Finland we donā€™t pay attention in schools - but we watch a lot of tv and play videogames, thatā€™s how we learn lĆ© finland style. ( I also suspect that finnish people think that english sounds cooler )

What i meant seriously is that everyone should probably read and consider their readings for several times, on different days to gain all the insight you can.

Ah, the lure of the exotic. I guess youā€™ll just have to enjoy your video games and tv while I binge-listen to Ensiferum and Korpiklaani haha.

I just want to apologize to everyone still waiting on readings. Iā€™ve been plodding away at this pretty slowly already because of mundane affairs connected to a concluding job contract and a big move, but in the past several days Iā€™ve just been hit by some pretty heavy experiences that are really stretching the boundaries of how I conceive of our universe, and the entire rest of the picture. This is taking up a lot of my time, and I do want to do these readings as soon as I can devote the time, but these revelations are taking first place when it comes to my priorities right now. When the timing is right, you will have your readings.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Sometimes advances in personal gnosis just wonā€™t wait for you to be ā€œavailableā€.

Everybody- It is worth the wait. Claidheam was HIGHLY accurate on my reading. And that is coming from somebody that has still not fully bought into the objective power of the occult. I was shocked.

When you find the time I would like a reading please.

[quote=ā€œClaidheam, post:1, topic:5858ā€]So there you have it, Iā€™ve just come out on the other side of two really significant obstacles right on top of one another, and this is how Iā€™d like to celebrate the power and efficacy that magick has had in directing my life in the way wherein -I- desire it should go!

Iā€™m going to leave this open for a solid five days from this post, so if you want a free reading (rune or tarot, your choice), just reserve a spot here in the thread (that way I can go to bed tonight without first cleaning out my inbox) and I will get back to you via PM.

Iā€™ve already cleared this with Lady Eva, and Iā€™ll say it here for the benefit of any reading this: Iā€™m not advertising anything, I donā€™t do this for money or anything like that outside the forum. I just really feel like this is an appropriate way for me to celebrate some pretty wicked ritual successes lately, and also give a little something back to this forum whose membersā€™ knowledge (and questions!) has benefitted me so greatly!

Finally, thereā€™s no obligation to provide me feedback of any sort. If you want to PM me or leave feedback in the thread, I will of course be extremely grateful for your taking the time to help me improve, or bolster confidence. But if itā€™s too much trouble, thatā€™s perfectly okay. These readings are gifts.

Cheers everyone, I may be slightly slow in performing the readings themselves, but if you reserve one within the five days I will get to you, barring sudden hubris-inspired mortality.

Claidheam[/quote] If you have time Claidheam,i wish to request a reading about my love interest and financial career. thx,Im still evr learning the Lhp

Sorry guys I closed this to requests some time ago and even had to take a break from reading for other people while dealing with some really bizarre soul-travel gnosis that Iā€™m just now beginning to really recover from in a way that frees me up to finish the readings I already agreed to do. Will be leaving on a road trip/move back to my boyhood home within a week too, so I may not even finish those readings until I get there and unpack.

Best wishes and all, I just canā€™t agree to do any more at this time.

[quote=ā€œClaidheam, post:54, topic:5858ā€]Sorry guys I closed this to requests some time ago and even had to take a break from reading for other people while dealing with some really bizarre soul-travel gnosis that Iā€™m just now beginning to really recover from in a way that frees me up to finish the readings I already agreed to do. Will be leaving on a road trip/move back to my boyhood home within a week too, so I may not even finish those readings until I get there and unpack.

Best wishes and all, I just canā€™t agree to do any more at this time.[/quote] thatā€™s ok bro,maybe when you some free time donā€™t forget me,lol ! Take care I know the spirits are watching over you ! :slight_smile:

Can I get a reading?

Iā€™d love a reading. I will pm you.

Iā€™d also love a reading

its a 2 years old thread

3 Likes