Catholic here

Satan and Lucifer are two sides of the same coin, one is light the other dark.

2 Likes

Both are capable of good and evil, as are all demons.

2 Likes

Yup, Baal Kadmon has some great books. I have a few

1 Like

Officer, I am not disagreeing with you because without darkness thereā€™s no light but the question was asked base on the Bible perspective, in the Bible perspective Satan and Lucifer are two different beings all together. Satan in the Bible is a spirit (Job 1:6-12) and the Lucifer in the Bible is a human being (Isaiah 14:12-23) thatā€™s the king of Babylon.

1 Like

The theory is that it is Nebuchadnezzar the II if im not mistaken, according to the etymology, but idk

2 Likes

I love this place.

2 Likes

Itā€™s clearly not talking about Lucifer but to this day theologians argue that it is talking about Lucifer and his fall from grace. I donā€™t understand how they can take a few verses to make their case and ignore the whole text.

2 Likes

It did not begin with Adam and Eve, it began with Adam and Lilith. She was created from the same earth as Adam, would not submit to Adam ( wanted to be ā€œon topā€ as the story goes) and was expelled from the garden. So god created eve from Adams rib. Gods first mistake you could say lol, but I think Lilith rocks, and is queen bee of my temple. Itā€™s always been about making man somehow superior to woman since the very beginning, so not only is he sadomasochistic, he is also a misogynist, which makes no sense because he has a wife himself. Her name is Asherah. And yup, she was cast in a bad light as well. Hmmmm

1 Like

Itā€™s called selective scripture memory loss lol

1 Like

It is believed that Lucifer was of the order of Seraphim, not true. He was the anointed cherub that covered the mercy seat in heaven. The most beautiful angel ever created, and the most powerful having the most responsibility.

Itā€™s always been about making man somehow superior to woman since the very beginning, so not only is he sadomasochistic, he is also a misogynist, which makes no sense because he has a wife himself. Her name is Asherah. And yup, she was cast in a bad light as well.

See? This is the stuff that I need to know about. I had no idea about God having a wife.

2 Likes

He sure does have a wife. It was the men who wrote the Bible that implemented the agenda. She can be found in the old testament, I will have to look it up, but apparently it was an order to destroy the asherah poles, so that she would not be worshipped as gods equal. Canā€™t remember which books or books she is written of. Maybe it will come to me. If I remember Iā€™ll post it.

Iā€™ll research it!!

1 Like

If you would like help seek out some hoodoo or voodoo practitioners here on the forum. There are people from many different paths and traditions. I would help you but I threw my Bibles in the trash lol, however I do know that certain verses such as in proverbs and the book of Psalms contain many spells, and when used in magick can be quite effective, Iā€™ve seen the results. One verse I use in particular from proverbs if someone has cast wrongfully against me, is this: ( forgive me if Iā€™m quoting it wrong) A curse that is not deserved is like a bird that cannot find a branch on which to land. I have used that as a chant and I swear if worked, and fast. King Solomon himself was a sorcerer, summoned demons, yada yada, in fact he used demons to help build the temple for god, but he was abusive, he coerced and restrained them. Needless to say it didnā€™t end well for him, as he went insane. A demon I work with was one of them, he hates anyone or anything that has to do the with the Judeo Christian god to a degree that in order to work with him I had to destroy or toss every thing that had to do with xtianity. There are many things in the Bible that arenā€™t taught in churches, it is a very dangerous book.

1 Like

I study the Bible, very closely as a part of my University workā€¦and what you just said here? Yes. Just yes. Iā€™ve looked into Hoodoo quite a bit recently but it doesnā€™t seem to be where I am supposed to head if that makes sense? Iā€™m still figuring it out, but what youā€™ve said here has hit home hard.

2 Likes

It is very dangerous in many ways. More people have been murdered, not just due to what is written in it,because of that god,in the history of the planet than any other god. From islam to Judaism, and every Judeo xtian cult. Its even more dangerous for a mentally unstable person to read it. I have a friend who is a psychiatrist, and she told me the majority of schizophrenics and manic depressives, and those with fixed delusions all believe that they are some biblical character, usually Mary, an Archangel, Jesus, Satan, or even the Antichrist. She said theyā€™re very hard to treat, because they wonā€™t stop reading it, and sometimes act on it. Another way itā€™s dangerous, is it, and the church, teach followers to believe they need it and Jesus etcā€¦ to use as a crutch. So glad I donā€™t have the fear of hellfire hanging over my head all the time, but they rule peopleā€™s lives thru fear of everlasting damnation and the fires of hell. When all theyā€™re really doing is making tax free money lol. Definitely not for me. I have real freedom now.

2 Likes

And itā€™s always good to know some hoodoo, even if thatā€™s not where youā€™re heading. Iā€™m not proselytizing here, but I found satanism to be perfect for me, not saying it is for you, but it was a huge relief to give up the false belief system of the church. If you need any further help, ask anytime. I was a pagan for many years before I chose satanism. Feel free to ask. ;))

1 Like

Lucifer, symbolically was referred to also as the King of Tyre, but if you read about him, in I think Ezekiel, it describes Lucifer as the anointed cherub that is covering.Lucifer is not of the order of seraphim. His responsibility as anointed cherub was to cover the mercy seat in heaven.

2 Likes

Most beautiful angel created byā€¦ whom?
We arent contesting the rise and fall are we?

The character of satan ( / hasatan ? ) shows up in the book of job most predominantly and is having an open discussion and making wagers with Jehovah. Lucifer is an exiled and fallen angel wayyy before the events of job so why would he be making friendly wagers with Jehovah?
Iā€™ve always taken Satan to be a trickster God whoā€™s true purpose is to demonstrate the hypocrisy and demiurgic nature of ā€˜Godā€™. He begs us to read between the lines and awaken to the fact that this being that claim to be all loving is in fact very fallible, and certainly not worthy of worship.
Lucifer was the first angel to host a rebellion again Jehovahā€™s cosmic communist authoritarian regime.

I have a video from my YouTube channel that might be of interest to you

2 Likes