Catholic here

We were discussing things that were written in the Bible. I do not consider the Bible to be completely factual. Things that were recorded in the Bible were written of and recorded by the Sumerians and other cultures before it was ever written. It is rerecorded history, who can be sure who made who and what not. I do not believe in God as Judeo xtianty likes to present him, nor do I believe the Bible is without errors. In fact, it condones what it forbids in many cases. I don’t believe “Jesus” was the son of God, none of that. If anything he was just a crazy person going around claiming to be his son, so he got executed. The Jewish leaders would have considered that to be a very high crime against their blood thirsty god, so of course he would’ve been crucified. What I do know for a fact, and have seen this up close and personal, is that being a xtian is no protection against Lucifer or any of the demons. But the Bible says it is. If anything the attack intensifies against the person if they have been cursed using demonic type magick, and the demons make mince meat out of them. They like to rebuke in Jesus name, and end up regretting it. But the Bible says the name itself has power, the reverse is true. Who the creator is, or rather creators are, are probably much more ancient than what the sheep are led to believe. God isn’t some old gray haired man in a glowing white robe surrounded by rainbows with a long white beard sitting on a cloud haha. I think if we all knew the absolute truth it would be a mind blower. There is a dispute between one side and the other side, it seems obvious, and it looks like the dark side is winning to me.

Love it, thanks bikerv

1 Like

Christianity tends to paint nearly everything in “black n white”, meaning it has a very dogmatic perspective on many things. I’d follow my heart and take whatever path you see fit. Christianity seems to have taken a major impact in your life. Maybe you can take it down a notch so that you can live a much healthier life style. I’m glad that I was able to assist you.

I am in the same boat. Feel free to DM me. Would love to converse with you.

Some would say his a part of primal unconscious parts of our minds, others say his a external force no clear cut answer to who Satan is it boils down to the witch or wizard in my experience he was raw power, and has no issues when called upon to help, but as you will be new to demonic magick i suggest you invoke Beur for healing first.

our idea of “goo” and “bad” are not the same as Infinite Being.

You are so spot on there. " Satan" has outwitted the demiurge throughout the course of time. I do not see them as being equal in power, because time and time again it shows Jehovah as lacking in power over him. Despite what xtians try to bullshit us with." Oh, Satan was defeated when jc was crucified," my aunt Fanny lol. What kind of father would allow such a formidable adversary murder his only begotten son? Then they’ll cover gods ass more by saying, it was because he loves us so much. Jesus was to me, not perfect. He may have been a mentally ill person with a Messiah complex, just like so many other morons that have walked this earth.

I’ve always personally thought the story we have of jesus as told by the canonical gospels is fabricated. I believe jesus was a luciferian black magician, street performer and healer whose purpose was to show and enlighten mankind along the path of human evolution, despite the old testament God, not for him. It makes more sense to me that Mary might perform a sex magick ritual to become impregnated by the fallen Lucifer’s spark of creation than that of Jehovah. Jesus sought to teach men the way to become Gods in the flesh against the will of the demiurge. He crafted his own suicide and resurrection, telling judas to sell him out, setting jesus’ plan in motion. It’s like Albert Camu’s story of ‘Caligula’ in which a leader crafts his own downfall to teach a lesson.
Its the same with the Buddha, Jesus, Krsna, … these are all Luciferian beings come into flesh to illuminate the path of human ascent into God’s of the flesh.

1 Like

Interesting theory! Never thought of it that way, but anything is possible. Such as why do the Mormon.cultists believe that Jesus is Lucifer’s brother?

I don’t know much about Mormonism, so I’m not aware of that. I’m from New York so not many mormons in my neck of the woods.

1 Like

@Edith_Guzman
I revealing a secret, chant Ye-hoshua (the magical name of Lord Jesus)
Ye-hoshua word has more power than Jesus.

Yeheshua

Fucking A

1 Like

Would love to talk to you some time!!! Although not Catholic (atm not part of any one sect) I am Christian so would love to talk to ya some time! Nice to see someone similar to myself with interests in learning about the occult while at the same time being Christian through and through!

1 Like

Lately I’ve been wanting to return to Christianity, especially in an esoteric aspect

It’s a bit difficult considering my affection and Love for Lucifer, and my respect for other Infernals

I feel like it’s just me and my mind causing me issues on my own though

1 Like

So as far as returning to Christianity after dabbling in the occult , it is very normal to feel odd! Although I never got far for the short time I did dabble after coming back (by coming back I mean more leaving the occult stuff rather then believing again since I had not stopped believing) I felt off, but we are taught Jesus forgives us for everything and and God(in this case I will say Jehovah /YHWH to be respectful) loves all his children and even by doing wrong or atleast what we perceive as wrong, that has not changed.
As far had working with the Infernals as you call them, that can be tricky so I will mention two points of view. My point is I believe it is dangerous (maybe even sinful however I believe sin is part of our nature), however if you don’t follow another God or atleast you follow God and Jesus above all others you are still fine although in a Grey Zone.
BUT from what I have heard from non Christians who have worked with YHWH, it may be different.

I would talk to some other occult people here who have worked with him! I am bit more set on my ways but I think it might be a very okay thing to do all the things you mentioned!
As far as Lucifer… that one is a bit tricky for me atleast. As a Fallen Angel who rebelled against God(again to be respectful Jehovah) following him could be seen as a bit disrespectful at the least. However to contradict that, some people (including myself) follow God in they’re own way and I think if you do that everything will be fine, sometimes he has specials paths for all of us that a single sect may disagree with. And as far as the occult is concerned you may have more info to back up with it being completely normally and fine, would hit up the person I quoted as well as ask around! A lot of history that may be able to help you!

Note: Hope you don’t mind me quoting you Dank!

2 Likes

It’s good to exchange ideas, personally I have considered becoming a priest tbh

I don’t believe it is sinful to work with Infernals because I feel they are not evil, and Lucifer’s main area of help is ascension

And they are still a part of Creation, so who knows? God may love them as much as he loves everyone else

Imo God has no name while having many, so Yahweh may be one of his aspects

3 Likes

I will say I have considered that myself, them being part of his Creation and I think what you believe is completely possible if not spot on. His plan is unknowable and not able to be understood, as I said, sometimes we follow strange paths but they are still apart of that plan.
And as far as aspects it’s possible, although I have ever seen him as a Father (Angry when we sin as if from a Dad mad at a son for doing a bad thing, loving us despite all our faults and because of those same faults, willing to dish out tough love to help us learn and always there for us no matter what.) However as far as history and how different sects and religions have followed him, he may have aspects (in a way other then the trinity). I mean I do believe Christians and followers of Judaism do follow the same God and are both apart of his plan despite some major differences, so aspects many tie into that.

3 Likes

I believe @MagickVigilante has also worked with Archangel Michael and Lucifer at the same time without issue.

But I would say possibly the majority here have worked with YHWH, even while working with Demons. In Qabalistic Magick you usually call upon YHWH either by that name or by one of his others (EL, EL Shaddai, Adonai etc.), and then call upon an appropriate Archangel, and then the Hosts of Angels. Most here have worked with the Gallery of Magick’s works, and they work quite heavily with YHWH and the Angelic Forces, and even I am a fan of their works.

A lot of people work with their book "Demons of Magick’, which works with with the 72 Demons of the Goetia through firstly YHWH, then a group of Archangels, and an appropriate Shem Angel as well as that Angel’s emissaries. You might want to check out that work.

2 Likes

I did yes, a couple of times, they’re friends

4 Likes