Catholic here

As Tiberius said there are many ways to incorporate Bible passages into to your magical workings, some work with the saints etc…but it’s not the same as using them the way you would as a Catholic or an xtian. For instance many of the Psalms can be used in spells. If you look at that book of the Bible from this perspective, you will see how they can be used in magick. This is not how i choose to practice these days, but to each his own. I have known many ppl who were skilled in voodoo and hoodoo, who have used these passages with success, so I’m not knocking anyone. Whatever works best for each individual. ;))

4 Likes

I always remind myself, when moments of childhood “Christian Guilt” creep up on me-- God can be vengeful yet most look past this and see him only in light- we KNOW He’s murdered countless people! Well, then the coin flips both ways as well where Satan and his are concerned. :ok_hand:

All in all, Satan finds God Beloved and vice versa.

[Edit to add]
It came across my mind as well after marinating in this a few minutes, lol-- God may be just a tad masochistic too, seeing as He brings a bit more than fair atrocities to His “chosen people” and then having the power to stop thing such as Leukemia in babies, child birth and labor, rapings of our children (which the majority of these douche bags have a “Christian upbringing” and the spiritual theory where, He in His greatness doesn’t stop those things. Yet, if Satan is as bad as we are taught, well, why, then, does our omnipotent Father allow him to exist? Because everything is Yin and Yang- whatever this lifetime or realm we are in now is about, one of many things is true- it is about some sort a balance and even above as below are in on this and always have been, always will be.

For whatever reason our Christian founders chose to have us walk blindly when, way back when it all began with Adam and Eve as the 1st humans, Satan gave us knowledge from the Tree of Life-- God knew that was going to happen and let us damn ourselves anyway? Meh. Makes zero sense worth anything.

Do what you will, for me, mine will be a side of warmth and love, but I’d still kill any sack of shit to hypothetically ever hurt my child and I’d relish in that plight. We all have our price. Do what you will :slight_smile: But do it in a name where a balance is chosen-- darkness with a bit of light or some blinding brightness with the complete and utter self-knowledge that you’d lean over the edge if need be.

3 Likes

I’ve been so curious about using Psalms in spellwork. I’ll be looking into it a bit more.

2 Likes

More people should know about this.

1 Like

I get your point. And I think god is a sadist, who just does nothing while the whole world suffers, and watches it. I could go on a rant, but I won’t burn up the thread. :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Edith!
I say open the door;
The Holy Spirit is always with you,
and will plunge the depths of the abyss with you.

2 Likes

I sometimes wonder why a merciful GOD would have babies born with brain cancer, missing limbs and why my sweet Mother died of cancer while a snitch almost put me in prison to save his ass is alive and well.

2 Likes

To All Catholic Satanists:

There was once a ‘thriving’ Catholic Satanism. This is ‘documented’ in Là-Bas by Huysmans. Apparently they believed that they’d go to Hell and suffer but considered this a better fate than spending inescapable eternity with Old Numb-Nuts and his cosmic psychopath daddy. They got off on guilt, using it Magickally.

Al.

3 Likes

I’m going to be blunt lol. I hate that desert troll god with an infernal.passion. I don’t believe he exists, at least not the way the church presents “him”, I don’t believe in hell, that is a way the church keeps ppl in line and giving their $, because why would the god of the universe need money?!:rofl: I believe there is something, an alien that could give a warm sh*t about his/her creation, anything but what religions have made this god out to be. Its all about controlling the herd. Pure and simple, so I guess the truth is out there. I am a Satanist because it makes sense to me. I found way too many contradictions and inaccuracies in the “word”, and i know our side has won.

1 Like

Ave Satanas! :metal:

Better to reign in hell, than to serve in heaven.

1 Like

4648Cru,

You evil, nasty bitch!
What’s wrong with cold, boiled Jesus - every meal - over and over again! Just because when Xtians burnt and destroyed the Library at Alexandria they set humanity back about a millennia, just because more vicious cruelty has been perpetrated in Jesus’ name than any other - why the hatred?

What’s wrong with obey, pay and pray? Works for countless millions of mush-heads!

By the way, the Xtain god exists. And it’s full of bad energies. Pops up under different names in different places. “…an alien that could give a warm sh*t about his/her creation”, this is deism, so you’re wicked again.

“Its all about controlling the herd.” ‘The lord is my shepherd’ and like all good shepherds eventually he leads me to the slaughterhouse. Eventually.

“…and i know our side has won”, I wish I shared your optimism.

Al.

4 Likes

Well spoken. This carries much weight. It’s hard for us that were reared in a church believing in God because we were forced to. Indoctrination at its finest. I hated everything the Catholic Church stood for when I was a child. Look at the pedophilia and the sick shit they do. I was never an alter boy at thirteen because it didn’t sit right with me before it was exposed and I’m glad I got out when I did. I denounce Catholicism entirely, but I still feel some guilt crossing over. Is this normal?

1 Like

Yes it’s normal, people that leave cults feel the same way. Anytime you’re brainwashed you’ll feel guilty for leaving. That’s how much control they exert over their ppl.

2 Likes

Guilty on all counts, except for the nasty part, I’m working on that lol. All joking aside, the xtian god is a thought form. The more people believe in a thought form, the more powerful it becomes.

Because yet again, god has misrepresented himself. More people have been murdered or maimed because of the Bible and that God than any other in the history of the world.

Ok, I’m sick of this.
I’m not going to defend any church here, I understand alot of people made bad experience with it.

But what I hear quite often: “The christian god does not answer prayers, so now I summon demons.” Well, good for you. But honestly, where is the difference?
Does a demon fullfill you every wish? No. Does every spell work? No. It requires work.
Magick requires work. And so does praying to a god, any god.

When a newbie posts a thread saying he does not see any signs, does not get results or he feels like his life is falling apart, people give reasonable advice like: practice more, dont lust for results and your old life falls apart to make room for a better life.
And if a prayer is not answered? Give up go to the next god? No, you could literally give the very same advice here.

And yes, there is a difference between kneeling before a god and working as an equal with a demon.(although, I see quite alot of people kneeling before demons here…)
For some people living a religion really does the trick, and that’s perfectly fine. Others choose to work with Odin, also fine. Others work with demons and others dont do any of this. Guess what, it’s FINE. Live and let live.

Going from “the christian god is so intolerant, how unfair, I’m gonna walk a more tolerant path” to “I HATE the christian god to death” Is not really a step forward in my opinion.

Also, this is an Introduction thread, if you want to turn this into christian-bashing, make your own thread.

11 Likes

I don’t hate the Christian God. Nor do I renounce my faith. But, I am curious about who Satan and lucifer really are. I am thirsty for knowledge. I don’t want to believe the sky is blue just because I’m told that it is. I want to see for myself.

7 Likes

Where would you like to start?

1 Like

Personally I realized that too, indeed it doesn’t matter “who” but “how”…

1 Like