Catholic here

The very beginning!:smile:
Actually, a good book or website that explains or debunks the Christian idea of the devil. And I use the term “devil” loosely to include Satan, Lucifer, the demons, etc.

3 Likes

This has happened to me. I thought to myself well praying to God isn’t working, lemme try praying to the other guy, and still nothing happened. Though I hear some people report miraculous things happen to them as a result of praying to either entities. I have had mystical experiences but no prayer really answered. I know I gotta keep trying!!!

2 Likes

The Black Witch Coven has a YouTube video on the difference between Lucifer and Satan. It’s funny that the church seldom points out Baal, as Baal is one of the first gods the Hebrews demonized. There’s a great book on Baal by an author named Baal. Also spelled “Bael” in the Goetia.

4 Likes

This question is for everyone: Where does a beginner in the LHP start?

1 Like

And Alhazred saw two paths betwixt the dunes.
He went down the left one.

Magick is not a short cut. And neither is a prayer. Getting what you want requires work, devotion and self-reflection (and sometimes that includes realizing what you really want, and that means your path suddenly changes).

That’s the spirit!

Basically, wherever you want. This path is about invididuality, so your work and experiences will not be the same as mine or as someone elses.
Although it is never wrong to practice meditation, energy work and banishing/cleansing. (and gathering knowledge, ofc…)
This might be helpful:

There’s really a lot of interesting and helpful stuff in this forum to look into.

3 Likes

A suggestion:

Place a sigil of your choice, it could even be a picture of you, place a black candle on either side, light the candles left to right, burn some frankincense, meditate to a relaxed but empowered state, and declare your first step down The Left Hand Path in your own words. Don’t just recite the words, become the words.

4 Likes

I was reading yesterday in K.C. Schmieders ‘Die Geschichte der Alchemie’ that the Muslims destroyed the Library.
The Greek philosopher Joannes Philoponos wrote the kalif Omar to save the books. Omar answered that if the books taught the same lessons as the Koran there was no need for them, if they contained something contrary then they should be burned. And that’s why 642 papyri were burnt.
The source for this is the arab Abulphagari.

Problem you will find is so much has been taken out of the bible, its left with not a lot left (and that enough for many).

Look for the lost books.
OR, gain wisdom through your spirituality.

However, being Catholic unfortunately you have been controlled by man. It is barely the church of God anymore, the amount of egyptian influence is alarming and Mary worship Respect Mary, sure, she can come for tea, but worship… no.

The whole time I was a catholic it didnt feel right… a bit like if you ever walk into a freemasons hall… somethings up… you dont know what.

IF you want to keep on the same path but gain information ,knowledge can be gained by his angels. As it is the will of God to assist, it is therfor the will of God to learn.
There is nothing wrong in learning, knowledge is the ultimate power.

On prayer, so many pray with words and no faith. If you paray, know it has been DONE, walk away and not think of it again because it is already done, the work has already happened, it was already prepared for you before you spoke the words, then that is true faith and the way to pray, not cry and beg and chant scripture or hold to account… If you boil a kettle, you knwo the water will heat up and boil, you dont start chanting, praying crying, hoping… you have to press the switch and you walk away knowing in 3 minutes tea is ready.
God unlike tea however requires faith, not electrical methods.

Once you know how to pray, you can pray like turning the light on. You also need to give over the reliance to someone else - you dont control the method for outcome… if you want more money but sit on your arse you wont get money… you may instead perform ritual and then lose your job… the magick failed surely?? … you force yourself to train, 12 months late viola you have gone from working in macdonalds on £12k a year to a computer programmer £45 k = more money.

2 Likes

Hey, information is great! You could help me or someone else see something that might be influential and useful :+1:

Love! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Read the book of Enoch, it’s a real eye opener.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Religious peoples (teachers) normally use to deceive peoples with false teachings, this reminds me of my family, they are religiously monotheists and one day one of them got mental illness and they visited hospitals and praying all did not avail. So they asked me to give them a helping hand and Ant’Harratu took it off two days later and now they have realised that Satan and other beings are not evil. Sister even in the Bible, Satan and Lucifer are different beings. If you have been reading your Bible well, the God in the Bible are more evil than Satan and Lucifer. Read and practice magick and let the liar be expose

1 Like

What do you call us, then, if we aren’t teacher’s of religion’s? Including yourself- you’re helping others here in learning from you and, though I’m newer here, I’m sure today isn’t the only day you’ve used you experiences as a form of teaching other’s, am I wrong? Magus, teacher, magi, guru, sage-- I’m not attempting to condescend in the least. Rather, I’m truthfully curious to learn your take in lieu of my opinion.

1 Like

Sister you’re right, we are all teachers, magus, magi, sage, guru-- we are lucky ones because we have seen the true light and we should let our light shine forth for entire humanity.

2 Likes

Have we? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

We are. :bulb::bulb::bulb::candle::candle::candle::flashlight::flashlight::flashlight:

1 Like

We turned the light on in this room anyway. The decorations are pretty cool.

2 Likes

Very well said!

1 Like

Satan and Lucifer are two sides of the same coin, one is light the other dark.

2 Likes