Catholic here

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

I reccomend you watch these videos to find the answers you seek.

lucifer

Satan

5 Likes

He’s One of Lucifer’s/ infernal’s demonic Gatekeepers. There’s a lot. Just search either of them. Think of Satan as a infernal angel of death. Where as Lucifer is Emperor of the infernal empire.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!!! I will definitely be giving it a listen!

3 Likes

This might help with some of your Lucifer questions.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

21 posts were split to a new topic: How Did Lucifer Become The Bible’s “Big Bad”?

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

I have never been on here till today. I stumbled upon this forum when looking for info on incubus encounters.:grin:

3 Likes

I came here looking for information on Azazel.

I probably would have been like go away I am not doing that or looked at them like that are crazy.

1 Like

Depends I guess. I’d hope I’d be smart enough to see it for what it was. Unless that person had a strong energy and damn stern eyes…well, I’m most likely right there with you!

It’s not easy being Catholic and choosing your path. I chose the LHP. The child molesting priests were enough or me.

1 Like

Just going to say some things here that may or may have not been already said in posts above me,

1. There is no heaven or hell those or states of being, vibrations of emptiness and horrible feelings and vibrations of enlightenment and joy ,
  2. Demons were just slandered by the church , they are not malovelent torturous evil beings , some are just as kind as any angel
7 Likes

Isn’t what a myth? Not sure what you were referring to there.

That priests are child molesters

Oh dear. Okay, well, if you’re being sarcastic, good on you because I have no idea. But for the sake of not appearing rude…nope, not a myth.

I’m not being sarcastic, my post was a response/question to red. And I was just curious, because all the priests I’ve talked to are really nice, so I figured it was a myth.

1 Like

No. Not a myth. It was a big scandal a few years ago, but it would take hours to go through it all. Not all priests…but there were quite a few.

1 Like