Career and sex (blood moon tonight)

Almost 27 and still a virgin. 5 more years to go and probably I will be worshiped.

I also live in Canada but in Ontario and yea it’s very cold this winter and I am struggling to get me a job…

4 Likes

Hi @BeastCreature
I live in Ontario as well. I live in GTA. Just joined BLAG a couple of weeks ago. I was thinking that I am the only one here from Ontario but seems like there’s a lot of people.

3 Likes

How do i do the casting?
Like a step by step procedre

3 Likes

Pay a prostitute. (Not legal advice)

3 Likes

I live in Toronto

2 Likes

There are dozens of rituals for money or prosperity or attracting love, there are many links on this site thay can help. Check out:

3 Likes

Great. We can catch up someday to share some wisdom.

2 Likes

I’m working at McDonald’s and making 16.75/hr. It’s not breaking the bank but I have enough for all my expenses and enough left over to save. It’s fine for me.

You should be the boss of your own mcdonalds franchise

The irony of it all, Enlightened people like us given less than scraps from life while normies and degenerates have it all and waste it all.

1 Like

I’m one promotion away from becoming a manager. Because I don’t complain and I work hard.

shrugs I’m not unhappy about my situation right now. It’s a job that needs to be done, and no one does it like I do. The community is good to work with as well.

2 Likes

Well thats good to hear, becoming a manager of anything is a proud accomplishment.

1 Like

Im just gonna say this because it will hinder you. That attitude of “im enlightened and know so much more than them” and “I deserve more because I work with so and so entities or I know this or that spell.” Those attitudes and thoughts are a hindrance. You are not owed anything and you owe no one else anything. You are not more deserving of anything. Nothing will be handed to you in magick. I do not say that to bellittle you. I say it because you will hurt yourself if you don’t realize it

6 Likes

What are the correct attitudes and thoughts?

1 Like

I edited my comment. There are no right or wrong thoughts since our brain always tries to do what’s best for us. There are however less effective and more effective thoughts

Less effective thoughts keep you in one place longer and waste energy while effective thoughts get you moving and efficiently use the energy your body produces. “I’m better and deserve this more” does nothing to move you towards your goals. In fact it almost keeps you back because it implies that you shouldn’t have to work as hard. @Lady_Eva am I right here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I completely agree, except if our brains were really wanting whats best for us then our brains wouldnt tell some of us to kill ourselves as a solution

2 Likes

No. Even suicide is considered by the brain to be better than the alternative. It is not a good or effective solution. But to the brain if it works then it’s good.

2 Likes

Well shit, the entire suicide epidemic summed up in three sentences

2 Likes

I tell my brain to shut the fuck up quite a bit. How do you explain the brain making us think about disturbing shit like past memories and made up scenarios.

2 Likes

Telling yourself to shut the fuck up is just delaying the problem from what I understand. Painful memories I don’t know but made up scenarios are usually your mind trying to solve problems you haven’t encountered yet

1 Like