Candle signs when summoning?

I wondered if anyone knows how to interpret candle signs. like when you light your candle and summon a goetic demon and you are having conversation and your candle flame starts jumping or moving wildly, also the flame makes a pop sound etc…
What does that mean? Any insight? :blush:

2 Likes

With evocation Its usually reacting to the energies of the spirit. Next time you preform the evocation keep pen and paper ready and write down what comes to mind when you ask your questions.

3 Likes

The sad part is I don’t ever hear anything but my own annoying voice in my head I’ve had.
And I want so badly to hear another from a goetic demon. Its sucks.

1 Like

The spirit is going to use the easiest medium your mind starting out. You may find this helpful.

2 Likes

Have you had a google online rather than just here - there’s a site called LuckyMojo that has lots of resources regarding candle divination, how flames move, noises, lighting up, spluttering, drips etc.

1 Like

Usually the brighter the flame, the more successful your ritual/spell is/will be.

2 Likes

Okay thank you all! Yes I’ve went on that site before I will go on it again now alright and see what I learn

Some spirits can extinguish and ignite a candle. It’s quite the sign.

1 Like

I got 2 short “popping” sounds from the left side candle when I evoked 9 demonic kings yesterday. The one on the right on the altar didn’t do nothing. :wink:
But while the candle flame dancing around it might be just the candle heart. I had 2 candles on the table the other day. Other flame was dancing/jumping and moving around but the other one was standing still and burning steadily.

2 Likes

It’s funny - I use small birthday/party candles on my honey jar and the wicks keep turning to each other and having a cuddle… AWWWW

I’m sure they’re actually trying to wrestle or strangle each other in reality but my romantic heart prefers to think they want to cuddle, snuggle and kiss…

1 Like

When calling Paralda, I saw The incense smoke play with the candle flame as a sign.