Candle for Clauneck burns and melts in a strange way

As part of working with Lord Clauneck, he requested that I light a green candle every Tuesday because it is his day and candle color. I did so today in the morning and let the candle burn while I did other things around the house. When I checked a few hours later the candle wasn’t lit anymore, most of the wax was spilled over the table I put the candle over and the candle itself had a weird shape.

Pics:

I wonder if this has any meaning in particular. This had never happened to me before and I’m not very experienced in magick yet.

P.D.: I don’t live on my own for the time being so at least for now I can’t set up my own altar.

Looks like the candle wick is too large, so the flame melted the wax faster than it could burn, hence all the dripping, and the candle holder didn’t catch any of it as it’s designed to be more decorative than useful.

At this point, unless you have a strong intuition that there’s a message in it, it doesn’t mean anything. You can just trim the wick, relight it and let the spell finish. Keep the wick trimmed with a sharp pair of scissors when it grows to large and don’t leave it unattended, as this candle is badly made and a fire hazard. Change to a better candle holder to save the cleaning effort :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like a face, a profile.

1 Like

Your explanation makes sense. At the moment I don’t have a lot of budget to invest in high quality materials but with the help of Lord Clauneck this should change very soon.

1 Like

I thought so too. I wonder if it’s Lord Clauneck’s way of signaling that he is working with me.

2 Likes

You never know. Perhaps he is showing his face.

1 Like