Can your entity be wrong?

Yes, I believe entities can be wrong as well. Just like the wisest of human teachers can also be wrong. I that is why I believe that experimenting with what Gnosis you gain while working with a spirit and taking the time to really mull on the information is important, as well as divination

2 Likes

I think they pick up on probabilities, some things seem to be fixed in time (a concept stolen for Dr Who), other times it seems not.

5 Likes

I really like how you worded that. I can see that being the case

4 Likes

Sadly, this is one of those things that you’re going to have to figure out on your own. It could be that you will never get an answer. this is one of the challenges regarding magic. Good luck.

Dont let it go to your head. Just advance more and you will figure things out. If you made a proposal and you seem to have gotten the desired results, dont worry about it.

With that said, the Gods dont HAVE to agree to a deal just because you were nice and made it legit. If they dont find it to be worth their time, they will let you figure it out until you need something they are willing to help with.

2 Likes

Gremory is a good one for this type of thing. Also a pleasant demon to work with.

1 Like