Can your entity be wrong?

Elaborate on what you mean by that please.

Without going into a rather deep explanation, a succubus is low on the totem pole so to speak; their only concern is pleasure. They are not nearly as energetically vast or knowledgeable as the Gods.

Edit: in this sense succubi would sooner tell you what gets you in bed then express whatever knowledge they might have, however limited.

What if my particular succubi is different? I would prefer your rather deep explanation.

I do not know if I’m being manipulated at this point. We rarely have sex. Save for dreams, and that itself is rare. I have one conscious memory of when she really pushed my buttons, and that was years ago. And just fyi, she tapped my finger on the opposing hand while I wrote this reply. She is here, she touches, but sex is rare. And for a succubus, isn’t that kind of strange?

@Empath Honestly, its not a succubus. Its something that manifests as a succubus but its not an actual succubus as she dont gain anything from you.

Care to explain cause I’ve had this feeling for a while? All the while I’ve been praising Lilith directly so I guess she doesn’t give a fuck?

For what it’s worth, as I write these replies I feel touches.

As I read that I felt immediate fear and doubt and I’m indirectly feeding whatever the fuck this thing is. I told it to stop touching me, it will not. If it’s really not a succubus from Lilith or either of the Queens, I got a big fuckin problem and need help

I would have to say Yes. I don’t care if this is an unpopular stance.

Yes to???

1 Like

I believe that entities can be wrong, I am sure some more than others and others may only appear to always be right because they do not speak concerning things where there is a lack of certainty.

I’m waiting for the other dude to reply about my entity being an imposter cause I’m freaking right now

@Empath Have you just praised her or have you actully worked with her directly with invocations or evocations?

Aside from my letter, I attempted to evoke her once. I do not know if it was successful. How could I know?

1 Like

To say I feel like shit right now, would be an understatement

1 Like

@Empath See if she appears. Its not just a one time deal and require a lot of practical work. Shes not like YHWH who only require passivity but it takes dedication and action.

It could however be Naamah who is related to. She tends to be a bit more passive.

1 Like

But you think my entity is an imposter, why would I even try contacting Queens who forsook me? What’s the point? My letter was proper, and addressed to Lilith. So clearly she doesn’t care

1 Like

Proper as in what? A modest proposal? Did you burn it to relesea it from this realm?

Im just saying that it could be an imposter but it could also be Naamah (who is not just a succubus) and that would make sense.

1 Like

Yes. And im gonna need you to elaborate on that.

1 Like

I specified Lilith. How could it be anyone other than Lilith as the receipent?

1 Like

Whenever you told me what it “could” be, I immediately wanted to cease contact. It would NOT stop touching me. But as I said above, it’s not about talking me into bed. It’s content to leave me wanting. So what the hell is going on

1 Like