Can you send goetia or powerful demons to attack your enemies?

Two of pentacles upright

So this is you AFTER you have set a Demon loose on them;

2 Likes

I pulled you a card (Quareia deck) for "What are the consequences for Shamn using an entity to retaliate against those attackers?"

I got The Utterer… not what I expected but VERY interesting.

The Utterer here, I feel, has spoken, and it did it through @moon8mood in this post above: Can you send goetia or powerful demons to attack your enemies? - #15 by moon8mood

If I’m right, it means you absolutely should retaliate, not for the retaliation’s sake, you are unlikely to get feedback on that anyway to know about it, but, because based on moon8mood’s info this is the start of a thread of fate for you. if you don’t, that path won’t be followed and you won’t find out where it goes.

Who knows wat that is, it could be the connection you make with a new entity becoming something like a mentorship, iit could be a teaching occurs for the bullies… don’t know but something cool.

2 Likes

Yea I will give it a shot, there’s an entity I was thinking about for sometime who was also calling out to me all this time. @Werb421 yes

Shamn will be juggling with the consequences vis a vis the image of the 2 of Pentacles card. I guess that that fits with what you’re saying.

Thanks for the detailed reply.
So given the process for feeding the three protectors is weekly, I guess one would have to maintain this for quite some time.
There is no stipulation as to what the box should be made of, so I assume a small plastic container would suffice? Just its the easiest type of small lidded box to obtain here.

As for not evoking at ones location, my read of it is that you can do the work at your location, just visualising them directly attached to the target as opposed to visualising them at ones own location. Ie, you can still do the work at home. Is that your take on it too?
Obvs the exception being the fire one in which it is explicitly stated one should not do it at home etc.

1 Like

Yeah I assume just any box. As long as you can keep the sigils in an enclosed container, seems to be the important part. Any material should do. I made one out of cheap leftover wood.

And yeah for me at least, I would naturally visualize calling the demon and when succesful then sending it off to my target. In this case you should visualize the demon at your targets location while calling it forth. You can still do the work at home unless stated otherwise.
Or at least the few times I used them, I have not noticed any adverse influences at home ^^

1 Like

Thanks, I managed to get a small glass box with a wooden lid. Did the process with the guardians, then deployed the nasties. I guess I just wait and see what happens next

1 Like

Nice, curious about the results ^^

1 Like

I deployed against two targets. One using the mental method, the other using the physical method.
For the latter I used the target’s name and then wrapped the various sigils around it as instructed.
But the book gives no information on what to do with this little package after its creation.
I have it in a drawer. But Im not sure its something that should be kept in my space. Is it supposed to be disposed of do you think? Or buried? Or something?
Pity the book is silent on this.

1 Like

Nasties :smiley: That’s a good term for them ^^

Yeah I agree. it’s also not really clear how to feed the nasties. But I gathered they feed on the target.
I also just kept the sigils in a satchel at home underneath the box with the stuff for the guardians.
Theoretically the guardians should make sure the nasties stay away from you as long as you regularly summon them and feed them. I think mr. Mortlock advices you to do that at least once a week.

I suspect these devils are servitors of some kind, so they should cease to exist eventually when their food runs out. Nevertheless I used to instructions to stop the operation when I felt it was time to and burned the sigils after that.

I formed the same assessment.

Im keeping it in the same drawer as the guardians box
Yep its a once a week feeding for them.

The book describes them as egregores, but im not sure that that would be the correct term. Im reasonably sure the author or the authors group made them.

Another thing is that with the mental method, its not clear if its fire and forger or if you repeat…

1 Like