Can we work with both Lilith and Archangel Raphael

Dear friends, I heard Rivalry between Archangel Rapahel and Lilith. At present work with Archangel Raphael for healing some of my health problems and to my family members. I too want to work with Goddess lilith for same purpose. Is any working on this forum with both Archangel rapahel and lilith ? Please post your experiences

It’s byllshit , most of these are ascended beings . They do clash but don’t hold grudges like that most of the time

The Qliphot is a wonderful thing and is very different to the sephirot filth. They shouldnt really be mixed up, it’s like tnt

2 Likes

Free yourself @Rav. You’re still stuck in a war that doesn’t exist.

Yes you can work with Lilith and Raphael.

2 Likes

Hi Venkat, i am your member and i am realy satisfied with all provided things. I joined this forum and im learning alot of stuff. However i need some advice can you send me message here?

Welcome @dasjhdasoda It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like