Can we see demons? And talk to them like face to face

You guys are either trolling or all are high on some retarded drug

Your point is?

I think you’re in the wrong forum OP.

Well, if you are going to be ignorant and insulting, at least introduce yourself. It is a rule of this forum

handIntro

@Lady_Eva we may have a troll within our midst

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say that here if I were you…

I suggest you search the forum, review some topics and read posts by members, then maybe you’ll understand why. This is just a friendly advice. From the way you’re talking I really hope that you ignore it.

Good luck kid,

1 Like

Just…why…:unamused:

1 Like

So if demons are real and they can help us booo yah the shit is done, but they don’t appear and talk

Have you tried or too scared?

1 Like

There’s nothing to be scared about I tried and they don’t show up

Ah so you are inexperienced and mad at everyone else

2 Likes

Also make that intro if your planning to stick around. Blatantly ignoring the rules is not a good look

3 Likes

I’m not mad I’m wondering why are you guys are fantasizing

I mean what you guys claim to be real we can get rid of almost all the misery on earth

Just wondering why you are so inexperienced and afraid. Only the people who doubt something as hard as you want to believe the most.

1 Like

Everyone has their preferred senses. It’s similar to learning styles… some people are more tactile, some visual, some auditory. Same applies with sensing the entity in an evocation. Some people will feel schitzo for a bit as a voice starts speaking inside their head. Most people write that stuff down quickly. That is kind of realted to the phenomenon called automatic writing that Spare was known for. Some people are tactile and will physically.feel.sensations… Others are visual and will get visions. Some people will smell distinct smells even. The senses don’t work if you don’t know how to get yourself in a meditative trance state first and hold it though.

If you think this shit is crazy, go check out a pentacostal revival.

2 Likes

How do you know reality is real? Can you see or touch it?

How do you know what you see and touch is this thing called reality?

The only thing you have is the sense of touching and seeing, but how do senses logically come together to create reality?

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

So demons won’t appear and talk face to face?

They will if you have the experience to evoke properly, but what really is your issue? Your inexperience or just unable to understand why everyone doesn’t do this?

How do we even know OP is alive? He could be an A.I for all we know.

4 Likes

If the demons are real they should appear and talk face to face if you summon them cut rest of bullshit