Can u possess someone without their knowledge?

You blame everything on Lilith :neutral_face::roll_eyes:

Uā€™re putting ideas in my mind. Lol! Ur fault tooā€¦ ā€œu know u wanna Fā€¦ā€ Aight stop it. Lol!

:sunglasses:

Yes, cuz itā€™s not me. Lol!

A little mind control there @Micah?

2 Likes

Go get him guurl :joy::joy: destroy that marriage and see her life getā€™s destroyed :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I hate @Micah, love him though at the same time. :japanese_ogre::wink::joy:

1 Like

Oh youre asking for some, arent you? :smiling_imp:

Alot of yall do :joy::joy::joy::joy:

See? Im not the only one encouraging @A.Lucifer to do something blatantly wrong :smiley:

You must Ascend.
Shed the title of ā€œHumanā€ and put on the title of ā€œHomewreckerā€

HAHAHAHAhahahahHHahahaha
:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Ok word to the wise ā€¦ she does likely have spirits around her protecting her weither she believes or not ā€¦ ancestors at the very least. So make sure you have all your bases covered because they can be vengeful not to mention if anything else is protecting her.
Iā€™m not saying donā€™t do it. But Iā€™m saying know your opponent before you get choke slammed back to reality. .
Do some divination and check out what all is around her and or protecting her first ā€¦

We all like to be the numero uno but there are still things out there that could eat and vomit up even the very best of us.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been under Lucifers mind control for several days now ā€¦thank you

Learned alot of shit though :joy:

1 Like

Yes and it doesnā€™t even have to be intentional. I once accidentally possessed the body of a man in China for what seemed like almost 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Dude, I saw my human self ripped out of me a few months ago @night. Think I put it in one of my journals. My gift (lustfull self wonā€™t go into it lol) I did that ritual in the damn morning n that night I was told the human aspect of me is gone. If I want to Iā€™m sure I can, but I also have common sense lol :joy::joy::joy:

I like how you phrased this :+1:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s too funny. Sounds like me doing soul travel n ending up in the neighbors apt instead of where I was going. :joy:

1 Like

yes.

But the amount of control is limited,
rather influencing the victim then fully taking over.

Itā€™s what makes it actually difficult for someone who hasnā€™t done it before.
Just like with a very potent drug.
You rather overdose then underdose, becouse you want to be sure and see the effect.

Only full control and expierience alow micro-dosing, or in the magickal sense - effortless power.

:wink:

funny side fact: knowing the person well makes it easier to possess unnoticed. :smile:

Since the guards are down and the energy isnā€™t unfamliliar. :smiley:

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

4 Likes

I had total control and was experiencing through the Chinese mans senses. I could hear and see like it was my own eyes and ears. The manā€™s family was horrified when I started speaking to them in English.

3 Likes

Exactly.
Them being horrified is a definate sign that it didnā€™t go unnoticed.
He most propably doesnā€™t know YOU to be the source of that expierience, but very surely that something happened.

Sin,

Ā„ā€™B

2 Likes

After thinkingā€¦ Iā€™ll stick to traumatizing her by having her hubby dream of me a lot. Lol! Who would like to help me out with this? I need to practice lol! @Micah, Iā€™m choosing u 1st. :smiling_imp::kiss:

2 Likes