Can u possess someone without their knowledge?

Is it possible to possess someone without their knowledge?

4 Likes

What do you mean, without their knowledge? If you are talking about by force, then yes, but it is very difficult to slip inside without them knowing you’re there.

However, it can be done if you know what you’re doing. Once they catch on though, you would be in for a fight.

7 Likes

They are aethist. Doubt they’ll catch on it too fast. I just want to fuck their mind up. That’s kinda how pissed Im feeling about some shit.

3 Likes

My kind of girl :v: :v:

2 Likes

Well, the thing about a true atheist is that they are very hard to influence. Their beliefs in the impossibility of magick and spirits give them a pretty decent amount of protection from anything “spooky.”

However, very few people are actually true atheists, because there is always that primitive fear in the back of the mind that knows when weird shit happens.

My advice is, don’t be subtle. Use the primal fear that lurks in every human, and show him what it means to truly be afraid.

8 Likes

Knock knock
Can I jump in and say something? :smiley:
Atheist or non atheis doesn’t play any role because this is magic we are dealing with and our human psyche is same wired(just because someone believes that Earth is flat it doesn’t mean you can’t influence them).
My experience is that it is easiest to possess someone aka slip into their mind is when they are sleeping.
Pure logic and it is like hypnosis…mind is relaxed and quite easy to drop a hint or in this case to possess.
But merging with someone who is evil can and will stain your psyche.

6 Likes

She’s just a bitch. Very bitchy. Used to believe in God till some family trauma hit her.

1 Like

In that regard, what’s the easiest way to fuck with someone’s mind?

1 Like

Any harm done to you by her hand or you simply dislike her because of her bitchiness?
I’m digging deeper just to know your motives :smiley:

1 Like

Do you think possession is like a death curse, in that your will has to be stronger than theirs to break through and to maintain …
Or is there a secret formula to bypass that ?

1 Like

You are wrong. Belief plays a huge role in magick. It is the entire foundation of it. Without belief, you are just pretending, and no different than an actor playing a part. If you doubt magick is real, then casting a spell will do nothing for you.

In fact, one of the most useful and powerful banishing methods, if you are being bothered by a troublesome spirit, is to completely ignore any and all supernatural phenomenon and forcibly turn your attention away from it, thus denying its reality (much harder than it sounds in practice though). A lot of poltergeist and/or demonic activity is fed by fear, and by denying its reality, you negate that, and turn a possibly life threatening situation into a mere annoyance.

If we, as magicians, accept that fact that we are gods and that we get to define our reality, then that goes for a non believer as well. They get to define their reality, same as we do, so if their reality doesn’t include supernatural phenomenon of any sort, then that is what their reality becomes and thus they are very difficult to influence.

However, I did not say they cannot be influenced. You would just have to override their reality.

This is correct, which is why I said very few people are actually true atheists. Every human being has that primitive part of their mind that instinctively knows there is something lurking in the dark, and for most, it is something logic and rationality cannot override. Most people who call themselves atheists really aren’t. Put them in the woods at night, and it’s guaranteed the primal part of their mind will start to affect them, no matter how much they claim not to believe.

3 Likes

Yea. Some harm. Her hubby was attracted/found me attractive, I think is one problem she had with me. Then, her daughter was always botheres by some fly/flies in the home, n I suggested using bug repellant creme just cuz this damn fly was always messing with the pt. She wasn’t for that idea, and suggested using a fly swatter which I didn’t think waa practical. A) I’m a nurse-I don’t do that. Well I swing terribly could have hit my patient in the face. B) like I mentioned, it posed a risk to my patient and if I in the name of killing a fly hit her, then shit I’d be in trouble for some shit like patient abuse. Consequently, IDK what she told thw supervisor, but I was taken off that case which meant 1week with less pay. That pisses me off.

Idk. I’m trying to find out too.

1 Like

If you connect part where i said "our psyche is the same " with “atheist or non atheist” then you could say i’m completely right :wink:
But if you chop it into pieces then you could say i am 50-50 right/wrong.
Nitpicking or splitting hairs.
But I still claim that if Ang wishes to procede then it is best to do it when that “bitch” is at sleep

1 Like

Some weaknesses she has, clinical depression. I know I sound crazy, but sht…she then told the office she’d drop my stethoscope to work. They reach her this evening n she says to go there tomorrow at 5pm she’ll have put my stethoscope on her pouch. She better not have damaged it, or some neighbor kid if not hers broke it. Like sht! Ur kid’s on life support, did everything to make sure she continued to be okay, then u pull such a move? Like I wouldn’t be pissed if she was confident enough to maybe tell me things weren’t going how she liked. But that’s her emo. She did the same thing to another nurse.

I completely agree. That is when the primitive mind is most receptive because the conscious mind can’t override it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t done this b4. @Micah has possesed me once b4, but warned me against trying to posses him lol! I need to practice this lol! Who’s open to let me try? @Micah if u won’t kill me lol! I’d still like to try. :thinking::japanese_ogre::kiss:

1 Like

You know about people who heal with energy and some of them are natural and some got their abilitiy via shock or other misfortune.
And if that healer is not right in the head you know that his energy is also going into a patient and they are connected too …like a two way street…cars are buzzing left and right… so in this
case (mental difficulties) her mental dirt could go on you.
That’s why you should think twice :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for checking me. Sometimes I get angry n feel so destructfull. So would nightmares be an alternative? Based off of what I told u, what would u do?

1 Like

I’d rather ask Dantalion to change her thoughts into your favor (or you pick your favorite spirit with such mental influence).

2 Likes