Can u possess someone without their knowledge?

Hmm.
If i remember correctly, Azazel in particular told you not to posses me (even tho i said yeah) because if something goes wrong, then youre fucked as far as I am concerned :joy:

Yes it is possible to posses someone without their knowledge and in the beginning your will must be stronger than theirs to maintain. But as you practice more and moreā€¦
Oh boi :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Ive possesed quite a few of you actually :smiling_imp:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
But it was always with their knowledge

2 Likes

Told u thatā€™s another reason y making contact with him is sonething Iā€™m slow to warming up too. Heā€™s always holding a knife/sword looking like heā€™ll shove that in me. :thinking:

1 Like

I donā€™t have to work with her, but now I feel some type of way. I can cause night terrors as arachnid Lilith. That much I know. @Micah, will u be my test subject on this? Or whoever. If I get it right, sheā€™s so having it. :japanese_ogre::imp:

Do I Look like a Gineau Pig? :neutral_face:
No.
I look like a Wild Boar :joy:
Pretty similar but different :joy:

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::rofl:

1 Like

Something else thatā€™s bothering me about all this, I hate mind puzzles. I feel like i always have to figure it out. N I canā€™t figure this one. @Micah, help me out over here lol! Are u able to tell me if her hubby ever dreamnt of me? I know for a fact I influenced their way of life. Iā€™m clean for the most part, sheā€™s messy as fuck. Iā€™m OCD about toilets, shoot her toilet wasnā€™t the best place n I made it known I didnā€™t use public toilets cuz I thought they were dirty lol! All of a sudden, sheā€™s dusting n cleaning up betterā€¦WTF happen over here? I also have to add maybe :thinking: :eyes::eyes::eyes:lol! I found her hubby attractive too. I may have used my Lilith self to influence ideasā€¦ fyiā€¦I didnā€™t do anything personaly with him. Lol!

1 Like

Yes he has. He has fantasized but not dreamt

1 Like

Its my spirit animal @Kassapu :joy:

1 Like

@A.Lucifer
Just fuck her husband already and get it over with :neutral_face:
You know you wanna do it, so create a situation where she is gone, and you and him are alone.

Then proceed to lay the super Soaker on him

4 Likes

In that case I know how Iā€™m going to make her life miserable considering he called me, ā€œsunshineā€ around her. ā€œAre u sure u donā€™t get ur way because of ur attractive self?ā€ She was right there when he asked. Had a flat, was going to call AAA, n he was like, ā€œIā€™m not that kinda man, Iā€™ll fix it for u if u have a donut.ā€ He sure fixed my tire in the scotching summer sun. Then he offered to add air or check my breaks etc if i needed. Maybe it was in her best interest she had her nurse changed. I think she saw it coming. N lemme add, ā€œI like my women youngā€ :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Read the above post :neutral_face::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

I know. He said that looking at me too. She was there as well. Oh my goshā€¦he happens to be outta the country too at the moment. N I just so happen to have his number too. I swear that oops msg party downtownā€¦

1 Like

Do you just wanna screw her ole man or take him away. . Because while the cats away the mice will play but very few married men will actually leave their wife especially if they have a health problem or kids are involved.

Sometimes the best revenge is to walk away and be happy. People can never stand for others to be happy

5 Likes

True :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

Nuhhh Iā€™m not trying to take him. Too many kids lol! N this is his 2nd wife. If I did anything, just flirting. Heā€™s a Vet too, sooā€¦good looking body. I swear my lustfull self is coming out on this thread :joy::joy::joy: @Micah uā€™re encouraging it too. :thinking::joy:

1 Like

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ah well then happy hunting :slight_smile:

And how lol?

1 Like

This is that moment I blame it on Lilith. :wink:

1 Like