Can u possess someone without their knowledge?

I’m kinda challenged to see if I’m able to change ur idea on this. Won’t be till tomorrow though.

Side effects of @Micah possesion, u’ll feel like @Micah till u sleep it off. I think his vision might not be too great so urs might be affected too hahaha… false sense of, " I AINT NEVER SCARED" Just remember that’s his spirit not urs…:joy::joy::joy::joy: night time paranoia u’ll want to banish him…:joy::joy::joy::joy: warning box says, try at ur own risk. Hahaha

2 Likes

Ha, aye. My vision is not great either, so there’s no worry there. :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

Ho please :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Can anyone possesed me

@Aqueel Before you, a complete stranger, ask other complete strangers, a trolling question like that, how about you introduce yourself first? It is a rule around here. Click below:

handIntro

1 Like

Did u mean “oh please?” :thinking:

Maybe I didnt :thinking::smiling_imp:

@Micah, What!!!

1 Like

Read the above thread about how other users think about that. U might revonsider the idea.

2 Likes

@Micah, If that’s the case, that makes u the guy that gets caught in police sting operations. :eyes::eyes::eyes::oncoming_taxi:

1 Like

I’d like to disagree on that. Laws are built out of beliefs.
As laws are part of our perception towards the world.
Sure, they’re explained and certified by even more percieved impulses.
But they’re far from being indipendent of us. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

And Im also the guy runs a sting operation on the Police :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Im not trolling can this happen really can some one possesed other living person

Public announcement: I realize i may have been misunderstood. I meant the one posessed will have a false sense of never being scared. But in real sense, it’s @Micah’s spirit that’s not scared, which makes w/e they think they feel inaccurate cuz they feel what a different spirit feels about themselves. That spirit is not scared. On the other hand, that might be how they too feel, if not, not to be too excited about it cuz it’s not them in reality. When they wake up from the possesion, if they were scary cats, they’ll still be that. :wink:

2 Likes

i know. thats why i said generally. but how many has that kind of strong belief. i can manifest concrete result through simple rituals, which any idiot can do. how many follower of theistic middle path like christianity, sufism, vaishnavism can manifest that kind of results through faith? thats where the uniqueness of occult lies, with the right manual anybody can do it. in theory belief is powerful, in practicality it is not!

You’re trolling. You can get the answers to ur question by searching Posession in the search area. FYI, u are required to do ur own reading too on stuff to better understand things. I don’t mean to be harsh, but we’re kinda already on a different page than u are.

@Micah curious, and for the sake of discussing, …during possession, you can affect the mind, but can you also scan the body or organs for attachments or ailments? Detach and heal? I can see other practical uses.

2 Likes

@Micah, @Yberion, @Eye_of_Ra…etc…unfortunately, I like causing trouble. N I can’t help it today. She said to go get my stethoscope at 5p today she’ll leave it on the front porch, n I can’t go in. Lol! Not like I had a plan to. I’m thinking 1645hr claim I had somewhere to be. If he’s around, there’s no way I’ll be ignored by him. Stir trouble in the pot. If not, group text and “accidentally” include him, " hey guys my BF isn’t around can we do bla bla bla…?" That fantasy will continue. Mission accomplished.

1 Like