Can The Vampire Chants from Satania Work for Anyone Who Uses Them?

Hello Dear Sire E.A Koetting! I was wondering if the Vampiric chant can Irash Aray Sum Veren can work for anyone who uses it or are there any requirements for the user to be able to use it?

Intention is everything. Make sure you focus on the future state when you chant the incantation.

3 Likes

You have been asking some variety of this same question since you first joined. Every one of the five topics you have opened are asking about chanting this or chanting that. You’ve already been given the fundamentals of magick yet you continue looking for shortcuts. It doesn’t seem like you want to actually learn anything.

2 Likes

I do want to learn everything about Magick
(I’m a very thorough learner)
I’ve been following your advice

Sire Respectfully, I don’t see how I am or was ever looking for shortcuts my apologies for annoying you

Which chant is it ? Where did you find it?

1 Like

Its the chant “Irash Aray Sum Veren” I found it on Satania’s youtube chant it’s a mantra to vampirize and drain astral parasites, larvea etc it said it had other uses as well

I linked the chant just above

2 Likes

If you got to the description under the video there are instructions to go with the chant it seems.

The chant is supposed to enhance vampirism for the stated purposes. It doesn’t just do it for you.

It’s not meant to turn you into a vampire either from what I can see.

So you’ll still need to practice the actual vampirism. Lol

1 Like

Ha As I thought!
Thank You!

There are three that I know of the the first one transforms your soul into a Vampire.
The second one will awaken vampire senses.
The third one will vampirize! (Drain) the e ernegy of things.

Hello Mr Dear Sir EA Koetting!
I’m interested in that book on wamphryism how much is a physical copy of it?

Look on the BALG site becomealivinggod.com

Please let me know when the physical copy comes out Thank You!

One of them i think it whas this one

Literally transformed when i just sleept my astralbody into a blueskined raging vampire with spiky hair and red glowing eyes who just couldnt get enough of blood and meat cocktails.

Crazy yet effective stuff

1 Like

What? This sounds awesome! Maybe you have vampires in Your bloodline

1 Like

I think i had some vampyric type of previous inkarnations/initiations, there is no way that i just practiced out of just only instinct in my younger shool years psychic vampyrism without me knowing it is a actual think.

Like I literaly peformed counciously taking in energys from my classmates to empower myself and i didnt know it was a real think or ageneral think in darker occult communitys.

I do aknowledge, for sure, that i had, and even some of my ancestors to do with vampyric type of practices and spiritual essences.

That happened to be transfered and awakened unto me by me being very much so open and more so sensitive to these kind of energys than my damn whole now family who where not ready to embody that yet,so, it came all to me…

And i had to become the councious black goat of this family i am now in

1 Like