Can spirits get us high?

Is there a spirit that can get high like drugs?

2 Likes

Hi stranger! Welcome to BALG! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the the forum. It is a rule here. Just click the link below and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you have:

1 Like

Almost any spirit is capable, few are willing for someone they havent worked with extensively… I’d go with Naamah or a subordinate spirit myself for pure hedonistic drug simulation. Traditional vision quests can be trippy and you can do them without drugs. “Unfortunately” quite a lot of serious work is needed before most spirits are willing to help you recreationally. Also what Knight said

I have some experience like this with Sallos

I know for a fact they can when ever I invoke Lucifer. In fact when ever I think of him I get this euphoric feeling like i did some kind of drug

While I was evoking Lucifer in the past I was feeling like I was on drugs. (it reminded me of how I was feeling when I tried trihexyphenidyl or dxm) It’s really sedating and it’s kind of difficult to aknowledge wtf it’s happening/what I’m feeling/etc. bla bla bla for me when I’m evoking Lucifer. (I didn’t evoke Lucifer since a looong time)

A simple luxury invocation can do that.

1 Like

i felt like i was,with lucifer and azazel

So they can get you high
Which one is the right one?

Azazel gets me full of lust and horny so… yes

Can they give ya like coke heroin mdma etc high without taking the drug?

Ya know that’s not the point of all this right?

1 Like

What do you mean?

The point is that we do this for spirtual ascension to become a better you to live life to the fullest. We are not here to fulfill some addiction.

2 Likes

You have to get high to contact spirits anyway, search “TGS” and you’ll know what I’m talking about. In that deep trance state, I believe most spirits would be confused if you ask them to get high, while you’re already dancing on the moon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree it’s apart of the trance it happens but that’s not the main reason for doing it :joy:

1 Like

Kali and shiva taught me Samadhi, and samyama… my experiences would indicate yes, definitely.

1 Like