Can someone teach me how to sell my soul?

This is one of the most widely-known “black magick” acts due to movies and books - remember, many people come to this forum as total beginners in either magick as a whole, or at least, the “darker” arts, and what may seem “old hat” to some people here is new, fresh, exciting, and maybe a little frightening to them. :+1:

This is a beginner-friendly forum, and people are not in any way responsible for what someone else posted a few days or weeks ago. :wink:

Zeela has dropped in a link on this and that I hope covers the basics, if people have “sold their souls” and have specific methods they may of course begin an “I sold my soul and got (this lousy t-shirt)” etc as needed, to put their perspectives.

I have moved this topic to the New Magician Help category and encourage, nay actively request :smiley: all TL3 members to use their moderation-like ability to move topics in this way.

And for your own benefit, you can MUTE an entire category, by going to the circle by the New Topic button and selecting it, so once you have moved the question there you will not be troubled by it again. :+1:

Someone sooo needs to make that!!! lol! :joy:

2 Likes

dont be a dumbass

Uh -huh… No one wants it ,but -hey- you can put it in auction on Amazon. Might get replies from people with usernames like “smexydevil” or “SatanHimself666” :joy::joy::joy:

Selling your soul is very possible, however it’s just a contract of ownership between whoever you make it with. There’s no teaching it, it’s just something that can happen upon agreeing with the entity or person in question.

You’re basically owning your soul until you pass on from this life where the entity in question has claim over you as whatever they wish you to be, a servant, helper, food, etc. however, some cases can be where you’re practically called to do things for that entity while reincarnated basically being their follower.

I honestly find the idea that “entities/demons only want you to ascend” pretty much bogus new age washed LHP. I doubt entities care about your “ascension” unless you have a personal relationship with them. Otherwise they 10 out 10 don’t care for your existence or the fact it doesn’t benefit them whether you ascend or not.

4 Likes

yea, i had one try it with me, no fuking way jose