Can Someone Read Me?

if any one has free time could some one read me? tarot or any thing?
i don’t know if this is the right way to just ask lol
would greatly appreciate it .
my problem is i think im stuck i don’t have a better way to explain it. life seems frozen in place.

3 Likes

I hope you don’t mind that I fixed the title, so people will understand it better. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe a bit “accommodated” because circumstances but not exactly stuck. I see you moving ahead slowly towards knowledge and wisdom. For now enjoy landscape! Mercury and Venus play some role in your life now.

2 Likes

I can attempt to read you if you still want to.

3 Likes

yes any information would be great.

thanks i didn’t see how odd that sounded

1 Like

interesting thank you.

1 Like

Dissatisfaction but things are not “bad.” Just slow moving. Waiting on YOU. Starting little projects with enthusiasm and then losing your spark. Too focused on big changes you’re missing the little steps along the way. Also, do you have an addiction?

1 Like

no addictions i dont think so, but ima dissatisfied about a lot lol i have been thinking no matter how much i put in things it wont change much at all trying to word what im thinking is for some reason just hard.

Maybe I picked up addiction as an obsession. Here’s a trick though. Magick is very natural, as it’s bending and shaping energies to our will. If you keep thinking negative, youre going to get negative back. I as well as others have had incredible things happen once you let go of that negative mentality and go with the flow. And actually state aloud what you WANT to happen . This is active participation and work. Also, if you intend to work with demonic energies they are far more prone to helping you if you’re doing your part as I’ve mentioned.

5 Likes

A year ago I was going to end my life. Trapped, mostly in my head but otherwise also. Verbally, mentally, emotionally abused and worn out with no feeling. Today I have an amazing job, people who absolutely love me, a beautiful home, and I fell in love. If that’s not magick, I don’t know what is. Hail Lucifer !

5 Likes

that’s amazing to hear.
i have to stop thinking the damn world is going to end or some shit :smile:
the ups ok and downs way down are just out of control.

2 Likes

Your power comes in when you can ride those waves unbothered. Trust me, I have a HARD time letting go I am the worst! Your mind is your worst enemy hun, believe me. Keep telling yourself you have the power. Power doesn’t necessarily mean control. But you WILL see changes when you change your mind.

3 Likes

i know your right .

2 Likes

I instantly felt an Energetic bolt going into my right leg, when i read your post.

• that means you have issues on your water Element.
    My Recomendation: Have a Healing bath (-seurch function),
    and Conjure Leviathan up while you’re in it.
    He’ll help you.

Sincerely,
¥’B

1 Like

That’s actually one of the reasons why Demons demand Sacrifices.
To make the Sorcerer aware that loosing things is a natrual process and training them in being capable of letting go.

Willfully. Beloved. Shattered and lost.
Released. - gaining relief and power from it.

:wink:

Sin,

¥’B

3 Likes

interesting so i should be talking to Leviathan Leviathan sigil

1 Like

could you talk more about this?

1 Like

Hahaha, i said Leviathan, not Sulphur! ^^

https://goo.gl/images/YHhs5z

The Leviathan Cross is often mistaken as his Sigil.
Here you have an exact Leviathan Sigil. :wink:

And - no, i want him to point it out to you exactly.

All i can say, is i noticed a freeze Spell / Ice Magick on you.
At least that’s the Energetic code i feel coming off.

Edit:
Ok fine. I actually felt a connection to your words while reading them, so there must be some value in my insights for you.
Look.
I actually ment what i said.
The right legt is the leg of water Energys, as i already mentioned, by reading the full topic i quickly noticed the freeze on you.
So what would you do to warm yourself up?
Do that, and intensify the expierience by fueling it with Astral Power / or Drugs if you use those.
Why do i actually recomend you the usage there`?
becouse the essential point here is for you to have a shift, out of that freezy sphere into a different state.
I taste Orange. Have some fruits, or a glaß of red whine.
(so sad, no blood… :wine_glass: :wink: )
Ok.
That’s all for now. :wink:

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

thank you im very new to evocation but i will defiantly try.

1 Like