Can someone read me spiritually?

Background:

So I am a heavy skeptic of everything; religion, science, life and money hacks etc. But maybe 2 years ago I discovered this forum and starting working with sigils and angels primarily - Raph, Gabriel, Michael.

Very light light work and tiny requests like assistance with finding parking spots and troubleshooting problems at my job.

However, 2 years later it seems like the angels have gone into overdrive and I want to know if its really angels guiding my life or maybe another deity or entity. I have a pretty good life, wonderful wife, 6 figure job that i actually love and things seem to be pretty good.

Also when I make requests, I don’t use sigils or even call the angels names anymore. I just say " By the power of the holy angels", and make my request. I personally dont feel its a sufficient mantra to say to make a request.

I feel if I know for a surety whose team I’m working with I can definitely work toward a more positive relationship not in getting more what I want but In learning history and to teach others. My wife has seen my requests be answered miraculously and she is interested but I don’t know what to tell her because I don’t have a surety.

Can someone read me or read the spirits interacting in my life please? Or tell me what to do.

I wouldn’t say it’s a team thing even. I do this all the time and make up “gods” to call on, and what I feel we’re really going is calling on our own subconscious inner power.

For example, while driving there’s a junction that’s quite dangerous I drive through. If I say “god of driving, be with me”, it’s always clear with a huge gap and easy to merge into when I get there. What is the “Small God of Driving”? It’s a personification of the skill of driving that I made up. Works anyway. Of course it does that’s exactly how most magick works - you are the magick one, not the “angels”, or anything else, you, you did it, because you are a spirit and you can.

I think the ideas of polarity instilled into our culture via the churches are questionable and not really helpful or based in actual reality. So you’re good basically. You’re not at risk of being “on the wrong” side as long as you stay sovereign and thinking for yourself, not a sheep for the slaughter.

We can all manifest our reality through the application of attention and intention. Energy follows mind. Attention tells it where to go and intention tells it what to do when it gets there.

You did that. You said “I will see a good parking spot” and you got one. In my mind, this is the purest root of all magick. All the ceremony and tools are basically tricks to get your mind into the right headspace to do this when you otherwise can’t believe it enough to control the energy right. This is natural and normal, it is a birthright, and it is what you make of it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I needed this and this helps alot

1 Like