Can someone help you open the third eye?

That is good.

The pronunciation isn’t as important as the intent, though. But you are right on. I usually go with Latin style pronunciation when using an enn because I just like how they sound. You can look up a Latin pronunciation tutorial online if that helps.

2 Likes

I will certainly look into that matter, please. I have one more question and sorry to bother you, but you seem like a man who likes to help and advise.

Is entry into the alpha zone necessary to open Lucifuge’s sigil?

I know sigils can be opened with blood, but before I do I always want to gaze into it. And that makes me get closer to that entity so that I begin to feel its energy and features of its personality begin to manifest in my mind.

1 Like

Necessary? No. Helpful? Very.

One thing some folks might disagree with here is pacts. Lucifuge will demand a pact to work with you much past contact. Just be aware of this.

3 Likes

Am I the one who determines its duration or both of us? From your past experiences, what is the most I can expect him to ask of me? I just ask you this question so that I can see between myself and myself whether I am ready mentally and financially.

It would be good to know how to communicate with spirits, I have reached this very important point from here :

Also is that true, Sir

1 Like

He wants a lot from you. This is why I said to be aware of this fact.

As I said, beyond contact he will do nothing for you unless you are willing to grant him your life and soul for a number of years and while you can try to negotiate, he will demand DECADES from you. Like 50 years. From my experience, there is no negotiation, though.

Contacting spirits takes time and practice. All you can do is read through the forum here and see what people have done. It took me a LONG time to get in tune with Rofocale and it was a scary experience at first. You can try the circles of protection and all of that, but I find they are useless against anything with the power that Lucifuge holds.

4 Likes

Please can you clarify this sentence.

You mean he won’t accept anything less than 50 years old?

I mean he wants your body and soul to use as he pleases for 50+ years.

This means that I will not remain in control of my life for more than 50 years, and perhaps until death? Quite frankly, this is very scary and not something normal or something that can be overlooked or ignored.

1 Like

I will not work with this demon very frankly, because I am not ready for such things. I’m kinda stupid because I’m still a rookie and thought of working with the Prime Minister of Hell. How foolish I am.

What made me think of getting close to him and thinking of working with him is that I saw people advising him to beginners, so I thought working with him was easy and smooth.

Please, is he alone asking for these things, or are all spirits, demons, angels, and entities?!

That is why I gave you the warning. He will not work with you outside of contact and if you want favors from him, he demands a lot from you.

I had no personal problem with this.

1 Like

This is his personal asking. If you want safer spirits, I recommend Orobas as he is very friendly toward beginners.

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Safety and peace are my first priorities. I do not wish to deal or work with any chaotic and violent spirit who does not respect me as a beginner and active person. Please what are the possibilities of the latter? I mean Orobas.

What can I offer him and what is the maximum thing I can expect to get from him after making an agreement between me and him?

Just finishing drawing hes SIGIL and here it is :

1 Like

You might want to use the forum search feature. Read as many as you can about Prince Orobas and ways to summon him, whether or not to make offerings and what is good to offer. This forum is a huge help because others have been where you are now and the answers are already written.

You will see that everyone does something different, but there are always some commonalities between the rituals AND you will learn a lot in a lot less time than waiting for me to reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your drawing of his Sigil is great. You’ve made a very good copy of it. Just make sure to always draw them in black or go over them in black marker when you’re done making them.

Also, search the forum for “Sigil Magic” for a very powerful form of magic/summoning help. You’ll enjoy it and I believe it’s right up your alley.

I hope that when you get started you will update us all in a future, new, post here on BAGL.

1 Like

Thank you very much! Much respect and love to you brother.

Can you tell me a bit more how you do it? So i can just draw or print put the sigil and just drop some blood on it? Or is there any words i have to say?

Also after i put blood on it, do i keep the sigil with me until i make contact with him?

1 Like