Can someone help you open the third eye?

What made me think of getting close to him and thinking of working with him is that I saw people advising him to beginners, so I thought working with him was easy and smooth.

Please, is he alone asking for these things, or are all spirits, demons, angels, and entities?!

That is why I gave you the warning. He will not work with you outside of contact and if you want favors from him, he demands a lot from you.

I had no personal problem with this.

1 Like

This is his personal asking. If you want safer spirits, I recommend Orobas as he is very friendly toward beginners.

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Safety and peace are my first priorities. I do not wish to deal or work with any chaotic and violent spirit who does not respect me as a beginner and active person. Please what are the possibilities of the latter? I mean Orobas.

What can I offer him and what is the maximum thing I can expect to get from him after making an agreement between me and him?

Just finishing drawing hes SIGIL and here it is :

1 Like

You might want to use the forum search feature. Read as many as you can about Prince Orobas and ways to summon him, whether or not to make offerings and what is good to offer. This forum is a huge help because others have been where you are now and the answers are already written.

You will see that everyone does something different, but there are always some commonalities between the rituals AND you will learn a lot in a lot less time than waiting for me to reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your drawing of his Sigil is great. You’ve made a very good copy of it. Just make sure to always draw them in black or go over them in black marker when you’re done making them.

Also, search the forum for “Sigil Magic” for a very powerful form of magic/summoning help. You’ll enjoy it and I believe it’s right up your alley.

I hope that when you get started you will update us all in a future, new, post here on BAGL.

1 Like

Thank you very much! Much respect and love to you brother.

Can you tell me a bit more how you do it? So i can just draw or print put the sigil and just drop some blood on it? Or is there any words i have to say?

Also after i put blood on it, do i keep the sigil with me until i make contact with him?

1 Like

I was searching last night how to call him and almost everything was saying about pacting, which i dont think im ready to do. Is it true thou? I have to pact to get his help?

When I exercise my third eye I always imagine a golden ball of energy building up in me.

I visualize my heart turning into a growing tree. The life of this tree expands up my body and grows it’s energy from the roots

My heart…

Traveling up my body, through my neck arteries, the energy, the vibration of the feeling feeding my third eye.

Imagine your blood and energy being poured into your third eye. I like to actually tell my blood and remind my body to send more blood and energy to a particular organ. I imagine all that golden energy to my 3rd eye.

That’s my experience

1 Like

Perhaps my method will not work for you, I mean, you may not like it, as it may have deficiencies and several mistakes, because I am simply a beginner and I do not practice it much. I am simply trying to learn more and practice a little, because I see that I am ignorant of many things that I am not aware of. It would be foolish for me to engage in things or practice things of which I am not fully aware, and I have done so for some time and I think that I am paying the price for doing things that I am not fully aware of in all aspects. I also remind you that each of us has his own way, just as mine will not make you comfortable with it, or you may not find anything special in it.

Simply, i look here in the forum using the search function or i google for the SIGIL of the entity that i want call.:slightly_smiling_face: Then i take a papper (Some of magicians recommand White papper, some of them recommand a Black papper and draw the Sigil with Golden color, and a pen (Some magicians recommand drawing it with pen the redrawing it with black marker) then i start drawing it while chanting the ENN of the specific entity that i want to invoke. After that i hold the SIGIL with my left hand and keep gazing on it while iam chanting the ENN of the entity again (By going this you are allowing you body to vibrate with the energy of the entity and create a link between each other. After that if you want offer your blood you can just simply drop some blood on the Sigil while you are saying i activate you! As simple as that.

Warning : Please remember before doing any magick or invoke any spirits, you have to read about it and learn about it. Please dear sister practice Carefully and responsibly.

I wish you all best; also if you have any other question Do not hesitate to use the search function.

1 Like

Sweet, i might try this one day that i alone in my room, thank you :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

Good, you’re welcome.

1 Like

often moisten the area of the third eye with urine. If you think that this is disgusting, then wet it with water in which there is a piece of clay with an inscription …
U

1 Like

Im sorry i didn’t undertand much, moisten my third eye with urine? Or wet with water a piece of clay with that sigil and then put it over my third eye?

you need to wet your finger in your urine and rub it lightly for 15 seconds.

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum @11115 Please complete your introduction as is required here. I asked you some questions that were never answered.

1 Like

It takes personal effort to open the third eye. But once it’s open its near impossible to close - even when you want the spirits to leave you alone for a while. The dead easily recognize mediums. And they often cling. It can be annoying at times.

Its a blessing and a curse- having the third eye open. Just please do some research first. Make sure its what you want.

If you have any questions about the third eye or mediumship feel free to pm me. I’ll try to explain the best I can.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Lucifuge is no joke, I can’t actually wrap my mind about ordinary practioners would want to do anything with him unless they had something he else really wanted.

1 Like