Can someone help you open the third eye?

Ive been wondering if its possible for someone to be able to help you open the third eye through some rituals or magic.

Just like ive heard of curanderos who sometimes closes or blocks kids or a persons gift because they are being bother by entities or are being scared of what they are seeing. So I’ve been thinking maybe its possible to do the opposite? Unblock the gift

I am a beginner, and as far as I know, the third eye is already open, but you have to learn how to use it. And to find out how, I advise you to use the search feature. Because this topic was talked about a lot and they explained it in detail. Greetings sister.

3 Likes

I am sure others can help, but where is the fun in that? Where is the learning? Growing into it?

• Meditation. Meditation. Meditation.
  • Avoid fluoride as much as possible.
  • Keep away from bromated flours (used in pre-processed baked foods).
  • Did I mention meditation?

Ask spirits to help. Ask deities. I find Lucifer very helpful in this regard. He brings the light and therefore opens the eyes.

Did I mention meditation?

4 Likes

The third-eye can literally be calcified into being dormant. It must be cleansed. It is a physical thing, not purely mystical.

2 Likes

Yes, your expression is more accurate and has a deeper meaning. I am currently searching for everything related to Lucifuge, because I learned that he is patient with beginners and understands their fears and obstacles. If you have any advice or point of view from your personal experience, I would be happy to know it and apply it as well.

2 Likes

Prime Minister Rofocale is amazing to work with. In my experience, he works quickly compared to a lot of others. He will visit you in dreams and will change the energy of your space in a way that feels much like you have a crowd in the room with you.

Just be sure to approach him with a lot of respect, but do not grovel. Do not beg. Do not be timid, indecisive or weak in your intent. Be very specific in what you ask, but try not to be over complicated.

You should chant his enn as much as possible in the days and hours leading up to working with him. Get his attention. Burn incense to welcome him. I always leave him an offering of tea, bourbon and dried fruits and nuts along with incense. He seems to enjoy the cherry tobacco incense I burn for him as the results are always positive.

He has always delivered for me.

No, offerings are NOT mandatory… but I do so anyway as a sign of respect for his office.

4 Likes

It is an honor for me that you share with me your personal experience with him and this information and instructions that are weighed in gold. I mean, they are simple instructions, but they are rich in benefits.

I hope this happens, I want him, I want his attention, and I want to create a strong bond with him. I will gradually start doing things that attract his attention such as looking long and focused on his SIGIL, chanting his ENN and giving some offers as a symbol of generosity and respect and as a symbol of energy exchange.

There are words in his ENN that I don’t know how to pronounce.

1 Like

Please, is this the correct pronunciation?

eyan tasa valocur lucifuge rofocal

e-yan ta-sa -va-lo-kur lu-si-fu-ge ro-fo-kal

2 Likes

That is good.

The pronunciation isn’t as important as the intent, though. But you are right on. I usually go with Latin style pronunciation when using an enn because I just like how they sound. You can look up a Latin pronunciation tutorial online if that helps.

2 Likes

I will certainly look into that matter, please. I have one more question and sorry to bother you, but you seem like a man who likes to help and advise.

Is entry into the alpha zone necessary to open Lucifuge’s sigil?

I know sigils can be opened with blood, but before I do I always want to gaze into it. And that makes me get closer to that entity so that I begin to feel its energy and features of its personality begin to manifest in my mind.

1 Like

Necessary? No. Helpful? Very.

One thing some folks might disagree with here is pacts. Lucifuge will demand a pact to work with you much past contact. Just be aware of this.

3 Likes

Am I the one who determines its duration or both of us? From your past experiences, what is the most I can expect him to ask of me? I just ask you this question so that I can see between myself and myself whether I am ready mentally and financially.

It would be good to know how to communicate with spirits, I have reached this very important point from here :

Also is that true, Sir

1 Like

He wants a lot from you. This is why I said to be aware of this fact.

As I said, beyond contact he will do nothing for you unless you are willing to grant him your life and soul for a number of years and while you can try to negotiate, he will demand DECADES from you. Like 50 years. From my experience, there is no negotiation, though.

Contacting spirits takes time and practice. All you can do is read through the forum here and see what people have done. It took me a LONG time to get in tune with Rofocale and it was a scary experience at first. You can try the circles of protection and all of that, but I find they are useless against anything with the power that Lucifuge holds.

4 Likes

Please can you clarify this sentence.

You mean he won’t accept anything less than 50 years old?

I mean he wants your body and soul to use as he pleases for 50+ years.

This means that I will not remain in control of my life for more than 50 years, and perhaps until death? Quite frankly, this is very scary and not something normal or something that can be overlooked or ignored.

1 Like

I will not work with this demon very frankly, because I am not ready for such things. I’m kinda stupid because I’m still a rookie and thought of working with the Prime Minister of Hell. How foolish I am.