Can someone give me some advice on astral travel and seeing spirits?

You can use them to relax, but the rest is up to you. Even making up methods as you go, personally I made up a method where after I get relaxed I trick myself into thinking I have a heavy af weighted blanket on me and I’m trying to wiggle free without moving my physical body. In which has proven successful for me.

4 Likes

I recently opened my third eye :eye:. Why can’t I see deities yet lol? I was in Connor Kendall’s Facebook live stream and he said opening it doesn’t automatically equate to seeing spirits.

Because the 3rd eye is never closed, and yes “opening” it doesn’t equate to seeing spirits because the 3rd eye and the association with seeing spirits is not completely accurate. Most who see spirits were either born capable or trained on seeing them nothing to do with the third eye.

3 Likes

I was born capable but then I lost it. That’s why I thought I had to open my third eye :man_facepalming:t6:

Are you talking about the free energy primer, or did you actually buy his astral travel mastery course?

1 Like

The primer.

Not sure why the videos didn’t buffer for you but they work just fine for me so it might be related to your internet connection or something. However, the free primer is about energy work, not projection. His projection course is something you have to buy.

1 Like

Oof :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:t6:

What would you suggest I do in regards to seeing and interacting with spirits and what’s the point of opening the third eye if you can’t see spirits with it?

I would work on extending your senses.

Have you tried the mesh ka angelic mantra for the senses? One member here mentioned chanting it 99 times a day for two weeks developed his senses, particularly his clairaudience.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that :open_mouth:. Is it available on YouTube?

stop asking questions and start meditating, you most likely have not actually opened your third eye since you are still asking all these questions you would have already known by now, third eye is chakra not just for seeing shit, but for introspection and reflection, inwards mate, that’s a hint

1 Like

It’s right here on the forum.

The Youtube channel Satania also made it into an audio:

6 Likes

I assure you my third eye is opened. I opened it last night. Maybe it is a little bit closed now but I assure you I opened it.

Read The Phase by Michael Raduga.

If you can ignore his hardline materialist view of the world (which tbh really has no bearing on the efficacy of his techniques and mostly only relates to him believing that lucid dreaming, OOBEs, and astral projection/travel are all the same thing), this book is like the holy grail of how to leave your body.

According to the author, most people would struggle with astral projection because they are attempting to use a “direct method” to leave their body, when an indirect method is far more simple and achievable. Once the indirect method is mastered, you can move on to the direct method more easily.

6 Likes

That’s the method I was referring to! The one I’ve been trying. Least I think that’s what it was called.

3 Likes

He offers it for free on his website, here: Free Lucid Dreaming Books and Guides. Download and Enjoy, and there are translations in multiple languages.

However I would recommend to all & sundry to buy the book, as it’s a more recent version. Also to support the author and his incredible work.

This guidebook was not created for those who prefer light, empty reading. It is for those who would like to learn something. It contains no speculations or stories, only dry, hard facts and techniques in combination with a completely pragmatic approach and clear procedures for action. They have all been successfully verified by a vast number of practitioners that often had no prior experience. In order to achieve the same result, it is only necessary to read through each section thoroughly and complete the assignments.

I literally cannot recommend this book highly enough.

4 Likes

Whats the difference between an astral and a mental projection?

What does it feel like, having your third eye open? Has anything noticably changed since opening it?

I’ve done exercises to open mine and i assume it is open but i’ve not noticed any real change from before and after.

Mental projection can be seen as projecting to your own personal mentalscape while astral is projecting to the collective unconscious which is a whole plane it its own.

1 Like