Can someone give me some advice on astral travel and seeing spirits?

I’m trying to astral travel and reach a theta state.

Well it is asking for personal information which (I may be wrong) is against the rules unless the individual personally chooses to do so.

However, you don’t need to go to this extent to learn astral projection, nor do you really need theta state while it may be advised by some it’s ultimately not required.

4 Likes

Please tell me what I need to do if you may

Before trying to go to a whole new plane, my own personal suggestion is work on traveling oobe through this one, as in projecting around your room, just requires a shift in your plane you are aiming for.

However, this page has a few methods:

7 Likes

That method/website has the rope technique but doesn’t say to meditate beforehand, just to do the visualization to get out of body…I’m sure you need to be relaxed though.

2 Likes

That’s the problem. I sat and listened to this meditation for 3 hours and nothing happened:

I’ve been trying to do this for 2 years. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. When I was Hindu I tried visiting Ganesh and either , nothing happened or I didn’t remember anything :man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6:

1 Like

I’m on the same boat, I’ve only managed mental projections. So don’t get discouraged.

3 Likes

I’d really suggest changing the title if you can to something less… creepy. If we knew it was about astral projection questions, many more wouldn’t avoid the topic!

3 Likes

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I want to see my deities! That’s really it. I want to see and interact with them. I’d like to astral travel but I can work in that later. My main concern is seeing and interacting with my deities.

1 Like

I completely understand, keep going at it – you’ll be able to do it. Then you can see your deities. :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep doing what? Astral travel ? I’m done with that. I’d rather just be able to see and interact with my deities so I can ask them for assistance.

I meant, keep trying to get to your goal – trying to encourage.

1 Like

I would recommend the work of Robert Bruce. He has a course on astral projection available through both BALG and his own site, astraldynamics.com

5 Likes

I would do his method but it (the one where you have to try and separate right apun awakening) tends to mess up my sleep cycle and cause sleep paralysis.

Which is funny because the sleep paralysis seems to only happen when I’m trying to actively AP or Lucid Dream.

1 Like

You don’t need to be, personally I never really needed to be but some methods are I guess more advanced for some.

2 Likes

Meditation just gets you relaxed. It doesn’t make you project no matter what the YouTube videos promise in their titles.

3 Likes

I believe you gave this website before. The videos kept buffering and they’d never load. I assure byou if the videos didn’t do that I would have completed the courses by now.

Yeah I fell for those youtube videos too lol, spent like 45mins on those things at a time convinced I had to be a certain level of relaxed to project…lol

2 Likes

Thanks for saying that lol. I’ve wats felt like those videos were psychosomatic :man_facepalming:t6: