Can somebody explain this XX occult symbol

Saw it in many hollywood music videos and movies. I‘m sure there is another meaning than the greek Inguz meaning.

Reminds me of runes.

Inguz is the Norse rune for “seed”, looks like the center of that, a square on it’s corner.
Gebo is the Norse rune for for “gift” and looks like a cross… so there’d be two gebo’s here.

I don’t think this is Norse inspired or two gebos though… it’s a hexagram.

The sign in the image looks more like the Star of David, (hexagram)… as the bars are shorter than the center, so it’s not two Xs together. It’s two triangles.

Also a symbol of Saturn.

There’s a ton of symbolism inside this when you break it down, it includes the alchemical symbols for Earth and such as well. Also the merkaba … a sacred geometry “platonic solid”. Which is a key to meditations to create the light body. A very powerful symbol all around, but on a blanket (is that a blanket?) … it’s most likely just a symbol of the religion Judaism. Like some people have blankets with moons and pentacles on them.

1 Like

Check out the yt channel Robert Sephyr for a ton of info on the black cube and saturn, black sun, the whole nine yards.

We can’t get into discussing so called “elites” here because that gets into politics way fast, and it’s against the rules to talk politics here.

We’re just here to learn magick for ourselves. Get that sorted and you will manifest your reality as you wish and you don’t need to worry about politics (unless you want to). :slight_smile:

Yep, for sure… see that little yellow symbol inside there? …

That’s literally the alchemical symbol of Saturn. :slight_smile: Someone put it there for a reason.

Here’s some more:

1 Like