Can lord satan give me my greatest desire

Good for you, your going to be just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I dont want to demotivate with you spells and i cannot help with that since im new but i do can help you in another way

rejection is something we humans wont take in a painful way,it is the nature. Now i dont know your pain but i have gone through the same.

after a break up you body goes into the “fight mode” which makes the body to release some hormones "Our muscles become tensed we lose weight. Might experience [gastrointestinal] disruption, and its hard to sleep

for ex:- if you take heroine for a period you get addicted, its simple as that. You say you have been with this person for years, that right there is the problem dude your whole system is programmed to receive a call and a message everyday from her for years so when it suddenly stops you body gives this “:warning:” releasing some hormones to fight it, which is good*

Going through a break up can change your brain chemistry, that is what you are feeling right now

now to get over this what should you do? Nothing but everything. You are scared she will get into a relationship, well my friend every dude had that fear in this world when they gor rejected so its normal, keep in mind you cant control another persons action but you can control your own emotions thoughts actions

i dont want to give you false hope that magick will help you in this matter, it might work, but might not work at all

focus on something else, HIT THE GYM , find yourself again, never de dependant. I know its hard but you have to fight this i ain’t gonna judge your relationship since i do not know either you or her

what i said wont make sense to you now but within a few days you will turn back look at this and decide what you should do

1 Like

The Entity you’re asking for that, is basically specialized towards granting desires, so yes, it is possible.

But, in this specific case, according to your lack of expierience,
i’d highly suggest you work with a spell for hire,
from Become a living God official page.

More specifically:

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/jsgarrett/loveslave

My recommendation would go towards this.

Astaroth / Astarte is speciallized in Love matters,
and highly effective,
i’d suggest you take the effectiveness of a professional service,
simply due to having to learn quite a bit for the same degree of success,
if you’d want to perform the rite soley by yourself.

Please,
when initiating the conversation with the Sorcerer,
let him know that my recommendation on this specfic request is to work with Asmodeus (Ahriman),
along with Astarte,
simply due to that being Satan directly,
and you had asked for having him in on the spell,
to allow for your “greatest desire” to be manifested.

In case they wonder who gave you that suggestion,
you can tell them it came from me - Yberion.

It’ll help for the overall complete Magick to work successfully out.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I’ve been workin out and meditating and reading. Just want to show her one more chance and we can make things work because I’ve been meditating a lot about what I did wrong in the past and what she did wrong. I know if we go back together those same mistakes won’t happen again

1 Like

Ok thank you I’ll take a look and do more research when I get home from work :blush:

1 Like

Wow that is a lot of money haha wish I had it tho I would pay for it I can do the 30 minute consultation thing but hat does all that entail

1 Like

well, see it in perspective.

Yes it is a lot,
but if it really is your greatest desire,
and you’re saving several month,
potentially years from your own live by having the spell done professionally,
instead of trying to piece it together by yourself…

That sum relativizes a lot,
and actually is a good deal.

But.

If you really can’t / don’t want to afford it,
look into the search function of the forum,
and study about love spells already performed by other magicians,
you’ll get a good idea of how to do it after a couple of weeks studying.

From there,
you’ll have to deal with the gap between your actual ability to perform the rite,
and your current doubt towards magick at that specific point in time.

However, every spell can theoretically be performed by yourself directly.

I was just recommending professional execution,
due to the importance you mentioned in your request.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Past is the past no point of wondering what went wrong, if there is a chance for reconciliation go for it

I mean I can do the 30 min consolation and I’m most likely doing that when I get home just wondering what it all entails. I’m watching the video now by the way

1 Like

“Don’t rush into a commitment”

People always recommend Sallos but I have never heard of anyone ending up happily back together with their ex from his work. I think Dantalion is probably the best. I have heard of him working in a way that isn’t a love spell but to bring about the circumstances that your ex can see why they should come back to you. I have heard of success with him. I myself am working with him and have some success as of right now, but fill this pathworking is still in the works.

Satan I don’t recommend. He is certainly not for beginners in my opinion.

1 Like

I’ve been doing research on different demons and how they can help, prince Amon has helped reconnect us(even tho she is still hesitant). Just how would I perform the ritual to talk to them I’ve looked up online and there have been many way to a pentagram and using the book demons of magic. And why do you say Satan isn’t for beginners? If you don’t mind me asking I’ve been researching different demons their favorite colors metals and writing everything I know about them.

1 Like

He is one of the 4 crown princes of Hell, but one of the two most vicious, Lucifer and Belial are crown princes as well, and I started with Belial but he isn’t exactly mild. I Worked with both Lucifer and Belial, they both kind of like to teach you some lessons that can be tough, With Lucifer it’s called getting black burned. Where as Leviathan and Satan, when you call them on they tend to take you over and control you. I have taken astral levee’s which is an astral drug made of Leviathan and it definitely made me pretty goofy, but I’m not sure that counts as evocation. I have spoke with Satan a few times, he was scary but I haven’t evoked him. He is sort of the adversary, the destroyer, so that makes me suspect it might not be the best, plus in EA Koettings gatekeeper pathworking Satan is the last he is to work with, so that is why I am holding that opinion as of right now.

ok, thank you so much for the info. haha anyway, how would I invoke dantalion properly as i said I’ve seen people doing in in many directions as well as the forum on here to face north and imagining them here. would a pentagram or circle
with candle be enough?

Well first here is a link for people to know how to use Dantalion better

I myself tend
to like using videos like this…

I like using mantras and sigils to call them up.

Also I like this video as an ad for him.

Dantalion came in my room one night and kind of spooked me, but that’s not a big deal to me, but if you have trouble with him, you can PM me I guess, we are also working on an oracle deck together called the Talion.

Could Foras help out as well?

Perhaps, but I haven’t started working with Foras as of yet myself personally exactly.

while summing duke dantalion to make a pact/offering, i had this weird feeling through my body, it’s kinda hard to describe since i’m still new to all this and trying to learn and grow, and it felt as if something grabbed my crotch real quick. kinda embarrassed to state this but is that normal?

Actually, Lucifer is not very hard to get in contact with. I honestly didn’t try very hard and now he is a permanent part of my life.