Can lord satan give me my greatest desire

I was wondering if I could and how I would offer something, or give something to lord satan to grant me my greatest desire(to have my ex fiancé romantically in love with me again). I don’t wish to annoy him, and I don’t know what to look up online for help. Any suggestions?

1 Like

There are some other Goetic demons that can do that just fine. Satan/Lucifer is hard to get in contact with compared to everyone else fro what I’ve heard. Not sure what his disposition of specialties are.

2 Likes

I’ve asked helped from prince Amon and duke sallos. They’ve been helping me so far, she unblocked me and started taking to me again. She says she wants to be friends because she’s afraid of being with me again, she doesn’t want to get hurt again. I told her it’ll be fine we can be friends and grow and rekindle that flame but she doesn’t want too. She says she still loves me and shows signs she cares. Just genuinely confused you know.

I would suggest you don’t force people to love you

1 Like

So if you’re already using 2 ancients and getting success, why are you throwing something else into the mix.

Is it lust for results? Are you just not getting what you need quick enough for you?

With me personally I’ve been trying to take it slow and be patient and the other part of me is like now now now. Usually when I’m meditating talking to duke sallos it prince Amon it helps me relax and be patient yesterday with the dukes help I had no worries because I knew she will come come eventually. Just today I’m at work and these memories of us came flooding in and i acted in desperation. That’s a fault in myself I’m trying to fix and with their help as well.

She says she still loves me just scared because we’re young and she still wants to go mingle around with other people. She doesn’t want to settle down even tho she has stated she wants to get married to me.

We all have different triggers, it’s normal. Remember that time to us in this three dimensional sphere is completely different than in other spheres.

There’s always a lot of moving parts when it comes to work on mortals and it takes time to get it all in alignment if you want it done right.

2 Likes

I mean I really do tbh after getting all that out it’s helped me relax and after apologizing to the duke and prince I feel better. Time and patience is key I know that it’s just hard because my heart aches for her I used to talk to her every day I started dating here when I was 17 and I’m 21 now it’s a hard transition because she’s helped out who I am now you know. I used to talk to her everyday and everything so it’s rough. But I know duke sallos loves to make things right like a painting so I can’t rush. Just scared she’s gonna sleep or be in another relationship you know?

Good for you, your going to be just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I dont want to demotivate with you spells and i cannot help with that since im new but i do can help you in another way

rejection is something we humans wont take in a painful way,it is the nature. Now i dont know your pain but i have gone through the same.

after a break up you body goes into the “fight mode” which makes the body to release some hormones "Our muscles become tensed we lose weight. Might experience [gastrointestinal] disruption, and its hard to sleep

for ex:- if you take heroine for a period you get addicted, its simple as that. You say you have been with this person for years, that right there is the problem dude your whole system is programmed to receive a call and a message everyday from her for years so when it suddenly stops you body gives this “:warning:” releasing some hormones to fight it, which is good*

Going through a break up can change your brain chemistry, that is what you are feeling right now

now to get over this what should you do? Nothing but everything. You are scared she will get into a relationship, well my friend every dude had that fear in this world when they gor rejected so its normal, keep in mind you cant control another persons action but you can control your own emotions thoughts actions

i dont want to give you false hope that magick will help you in this matter, it might work, but might not work at all

focus on something else, HIT THE GYM , find yourself again, never de dependant. I know its hard but you have to fight this i ain’t gonna judge your relationship since i do not know either you or her

what i said wont make sense to you now but within a few days you will turn back look at this and decide what you should do

1 Like

The Entity you’re asking for that, is basically specialized towards granting desires, so yes, it is possible.

But, in this specific case, according to your lack of expierience,
i’d highly suggest you work with a spell for hire,
from Become a living God official page.

More specifically:

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/jsgarrett/loveslave

My recommendation would go towards this.

Astaroth / Astarte is speciallized in Love matters,
and highly effective,
i’d suggest you take the effectiveness of a professional service,
simply due to having to learn quite a bit for the same degree of success,
if you’d want to perform the rite soley by yourself.

Please,
when initiating the conversation with the Sorcerer,
let him know that my recommendation on this specfic request is to work with Asmodeus (Ahriman),
along with Astarte,
simply due to that being Satan directly,
and you had asked for having him in on the spell,
to allow for your “greatest desire” to be manifested.

In case they wonder who gave you that suggestion,
you can tell them it came from me - Yberion.

It’ll help for the overall complete Magick to work successfully out.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I’ve been workin out and meditating and reading. Just want to show her one more chance and we can make things work because I’ve been meditating a lot about what I did wrong in the past and what she did wrong. I know if we go back together those same mistakes won’t happen again

1 Like

Ok thank you I’ll take a look and do more research when I get home from work :blush:

1 Like

Wow that is a lot of money haha wish I had it tho I would pay for it I can do the 30 minute consultation thing but hat does all that entail

1 Like

well, see it in perspective.

Yes it is a lot,
but if it really is your greatest desire,
and you’re saving several month,
potentially years from your own live by having the spell done professionally,
instead of trying to piece it together by yourself…

That sum relativizes a lot,
and actually is a good deal.

But.

If you really can’t / don’t want to afford it,
look into the search function of the forum,
and study about love spells already performed by other magicians,
you’ll get a good idea of how to do it after a couple of weeks studying.

From there,
you’ll have to deal with the gap between your actual ability to perform the rite,
and your current doubt towards magick at that specific point in time.

However, every spell can theoretically be performed by yourself directly.

I was just recommending professional execution,
due to the importance you mentioned in your request.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Past is the past no point of wondering what went wrong, if there is a chance for reconciliation go for it

I mean I can do the 30 min consolation and I’m most likely doing that when I get home just wondering what it all entails. I’m watching the video now by the way

1 Like

“Don’t rush into a commitment”